Chapter 6.

Hello and I'm sorry for not updating but I promise I will write about 2-3 chapters today!

Esmeralda's POV

The next day 7:28 am.

Today, we were flying to São Paulo, to see my aunt and my cousin, Rafaella. Rafa was 19, and to be honest we never really got along but she was still my cousin.

I wore a coral loose t-shirt, plain black leggings and I wore my uggs. It was a little chilly and I wanted to be comfortable. I had my north face sweater with me just in case it got cold.

It was only a 45 minute flight, but we weren't about to take the 6 hour drive.

We arrived at the airport around 8:30 am.

Cristiano's POV

To be honest, Esmeralda has been extremely weird lately. I see the way she's been with Cesc, they avoid each other. Cesc may have played for the rival team but he was sort of my friend.

I really hoped nothing was going on between her and Cesc. He had his own family.

2 hours later, Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, Brazil

Esmeralda's POV

It was a little chilly in São Paulo. So I put on my northface sweater and my hat. We were being picked up by my aunt. I took a picture of São Paulo, it was so beautiful. I posted it to my Instagram account and I wrote the caption as "Meu Pais 😍👌" which means my country.

I saw my cousin, Rafaella and greeted her. When we were younger we didn't get along that well but I have to admit, she was gorgeous for a 19 year old.

We went back to my aunts house, and when I got there I took a nap. The Real Madrid Team were going back to Spain in two days, so we decided to have a lot of fun.

Later tonight we were going to the club. I loved the clubs and parties in São Paulo, they were so full of life.

7 hours later; 8:58 pm

I dressed into my dark blue body con strapless dress, and my black heels. I had on a black blazer also. I straightened my hair, so it reached my waist.

The people who were going were, Me, Adrielle, Cesc, Cristiano, Rafa, some members of the team, and my other cousin, Layla.

Me and Cristiano walked in hand and hand. I wasn't going to drink tonight, obviously since I was pregnant.

Cristiano's POV

I went to hang out with the guys, and Esmeralda went to hang with her girls. Then when I was talking and took a sip of my drink, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Rafaella.

She was attractive to be honest, I didn't know much about her since Esmeralda didn't tell me anything about her. All I knew was that she lived in Brazil and her name was Rafaella.

She wore something highly explicit, but she looked nice in it. She looked around 25. She asked me to dance, hey, one dance wouldn't hurt.

After we danced to a few songs, she kissed me. I was drunk ass hell, so I kissed her back. I left the club with her to some random hotel.

I guess one thing led to another.