Chapter 16.

Esmeralda's POV
Madrid, Spain

"You did great babe," I said before kissing Cristiano. He scored 2 goals. I shifted my hold on Thiago.

"Thanks," He said."I've got to go shower, ill see you at home, yeah?"

"Yeah. Bye," I said before walking away and saying goodbye to the other wags.
I left a few minutes later. I had to make dinner if Dolores hasn't already.

Thiago was starting to get tired so I put him down for a nap. After I did that I made dinner and Cristiano came home right when I was finished. The kids all congratulated him on the win.

After dinner, everybody went to do their own thing. Well the kids mostly. I took a shower. I was blow drying my hair and singing a tune.

Cristiano came out from the bathroom and came up behind me. I rolled my eyes cause I knew what he was doing. I kept doing my hair and I put it up into a high ponytail.

"Stop Cristiano," I said before I turned around. I knew he was in a happy mood or whatever.

He groaned,"Fine," Before leaving into the living room. I laughed to myself and I walked over to the bed and made my spot nice and neat.

I settled in and used my phone for a while. A few minutes later I heard yelling and arguing from downstairs.

I got confused and I wondered who it was so I went downstairs to check. I saw Cristiano and Dolores arguing.

"What is going on," I said loudly and Dolores stopped talking. Cristiano looked angry, and shocked.

"She is planning to move to Haiti with her "lover" and I'm just finding out about this now!" He screamed.

I knew Dolores had a boyfriend and I knew her plans already but I didn't know she was actually planning to go.

I sighed, "I don't see the big deal here Cristiano," I said and looked over to Dolores. He scoffed and left upstairs.

I gave Dolores a sympathetic look before following him. I really didn't understand why it would be such a big deal.

"Cristiano, why are you making this such a big deal?" I asked him before sitting next to him.

"She promised she wouldn't be with anyone after my dad died," He said looking at me.

So this is what this is about. I thought it'd be something else because I completely forgot to be honest.

"Don't you want her to be happy though?" I asked him. Dolores deserved to be happy.

"Seriously? She broke the promise," I would be upset too, but I would let her be happy.

"I know Cristiano. But she has to move on," I said honestly. It's true, she can't be single forever. She didn't deserve that.

He sighed."I don't know, Ese." He said. I admit I would feel the exact way.

"Think about it," I said giving him a small smile. Maybe he would change his mind about all this and Dolores would be happy.

"Okay," He said and I smiled. "I love you," He said pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you too," I said after we broke the kiss.

Adrielle's POV
London, England

I was really bored since Cesc was out of town with the team, in Manchester. I decided to call Cristiano.

I waited for him to pick up after a few rings."Hello?" I said.

"Hello?" I heard a girl voice call and I knew it was Esmeralda. I rolled my eyes.

"Adrielle? Why are you calling Cristiano's phone?" She asked annoyed. She knew exactly why I was calling.

"To speak with Cristiano," I said. I hoped she would just give him the phone.

"Well he's busy right now, bye," She said and hung up. That bitch. I rolled my eyes and out my phone down.

I would call him when I knew Esmeralda wasn't around. I turned off the light and drifted off to sleep.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!