Chapter 14.

Esmeralda's POV

After he went upstairs I didn't bother following him. I would talk to him later today. I decided to make dinner.

Now, it's around 9 pm and I am pretty exhausted. I go into the bedroom after my shower. I change into my pajamas and I combed my hair and put it up into a high ponytail.

I went to check on Thiago before I went back in the bedroom. I came back and saw Cristiano sitting on the bed on his phone.

"We need to talk," I said and crossed my arms.

"About what," He says without looking up from his phone.

"Us, Cristiano." I said and he sighed and put his phone down.

"We are perfectly fine," He says and kisses me.

"No were not! Don't you see how distant you've been?" I said. I can't believe he would try to kiss me at a time like this.

"I have a job you know, I can't be there all the time," I scoffed.

"When you are here, your always on your damn phone!" I yelled getting a little frustrated.

He stayed quiet for a while. "So your not gonna say anything?" I said. I was getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry," Was all he said.

"Your always sorry, Cristiano!"

"Ese, your not so innocent! What about all that snooping around you did with Cesc?" Is he seriously bringing that up.

"What does that have to do with anything?! We're talking about us, not Cesc!" I screamed back.

"Why does it seem like I'm always the bad one? Why Esmeralda?" He asked me.

"Because you are! Do you know how many things you have done?! Who knows what you are hiding now!" I yelled back.

"You want to know, Ese? You want to know?" He said pretty angrily. I nodded. I couldn't live like this anymore.

"Adrielle's pregnant, with my baby!!" He screamed and I went silent. I couldn't find the words to say. I just stood there like an idiot.

"And, I'm going to be in the baby's life! Atleast she didn't keep that she was pregnant from me!" He yelled back at me which seriously pissed me off.

I couldn't believe this, and that he just said that to me. At this point I had tears running down my face, I couldn't believe this.

I walked over to where my phone was, i grabbed it. Tears were still streaming down my face. I put on my uggs. I didn't know where I was going to go. Probally to Sergio's house.

I put on my jacket angrily, and I put my phone into my pocket.

I took off my wedding ring and shoved it into his hand, "We're finished," I walked out and slammed the door.

Hi guys :) im sorry if its short. Ill probally do another one later I don't know yet. Enjoy :)