Chapter 9.

Cesc's POV

I landed in Madrid around 2:00 pm. I was excited to see Adrielle. I missed her.

I took a taxi to the house and I was greeted by Alicia. "Hey Alicia," I said and gave her a hug. I told her to bring Kayla to Andrea.

I spotted Adrielle and I went over to hug her. "Hey baby," I said and pulled her into a hug. She seemed off, "What's wrong?" She put a smile on her face after. "Nothing." I didn't believe her but I let it go.

Cristiano wasn't here, he had gone to training. I was currently injured so I couldn't play. Esmeralda wasn't here also, I was looking forward to seeing her.

The kids went to go play with their cousins.

"So where's Esmeralda?" I asked curiously. The house seemed odd without her.

"She's at her brothers house." She said to me. Sergio? She goes there a lot. In fact I haven't seen Sergio for a few months since international break.

"Oh. Why?" I asked wondering why she had gone there. Maybe she was avoiding me?

"I don't know. I think she went to pick up a few things," She said without looking at me. I was getting suspicious now.

Then all of a sudden the door opened and there was a angry looking Esmeralda. Damn she looked miserable, and that was weird for her since she was gorgeous.

She stood there and looked at Adrielle, and she looked her up and down. Okay what is going on here?

"Hello Cesc" She said completely ignoring Adrielle. I raises my brow confused but greeted her back. She left the room to the bathroom.

Adrielle left a few minutes later, she went to the store really quickly. So I just sat there on my phone. Then Esmeralda entered the room. She came and sat next me.

She took a deep breath about to say something but she didn't. "Ese why aren't you and Adrielle talking?" I asked her.

Dolores took all the kids to the park.

"Cesc, there is something you need to know." She said before closing her eyes. You could tell she was frustrated.

I sat there staring at her confused waiting for her to finish her sentence. Then she shook her head. "I can't tell you Cesc.. I'm sorry" She said to me looking guilty. I looked into her eyes, and I cupped her face and kissed her.

She didn't kiss back at first but she put her arm around my neck and kissed me back. We kissed for a good 12 seconds. But she pulled back.

"Cesc, Cristiano and Adrielle slept together." She says quickly. I stood up in anger.

"What?!" I yelled. Thank goodness nobody was home. Dolores had taken all the kids out to the park.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way.. I'm just as sad and angry as you are" She said. I smirked and I kissed her again.

I shut her up quickly by kissing her and the kiss became more heated. She put her arms around my neck, moving over closer to me. I sat her down on my lap, without breaking the kiss.

She slowly started to remove my shirt, and I started to remove hers. I guess things led to another.

***

Esmeralda lay there with her hand on my chest, and she slept quietly. I couldn't believe we had slept together. I guess because she was vulnerable, and I was too.

She woke up a few minutes later interrupting my thoughts smiling at me. I told her to get dresses quickly because someone could come any minute.

3 days later ;