Chapter 33.

Esmeralda's POV
1 month later,
Madrid, Spain

To be honest I wasn't mad at Cristiano. I was upset that he had lied to me about visiting my sister. Why would I be mad about that? She does have a child with him..

I didn't even feel like speaking to Cristiano because I was that upset with him, and I still am. The last time I talked to him was on Thursday. Today is Monday.

I am going to his house right now to pick up Thiago for his doctor's appointment. I didn't even feel like dressing up, I just wore a white tank top, and a pair of jeans and slippers. I put my hair into a high ponytail.

"A bailar Cumbia! Y bailar a reggaeton." I sang to myself while driving.

Cristiano's house was on the other side of Madrid so it was a long ride. I wasn't looking forward to seeing him at all.

After 30 minutes I finally reached his home. I grabbed my phone and went to the door. I rang the doorbell and Alicia came to the door.

"Hello baby,"

"Hi mommy," She said and I gave her a hug.

"Mommy look at my hair!" She said and I looked.

"Wow it's very pretty.. Who did it for you?" I asked her.

She was about to speak but Cristiano appeared. "Hi Ese,"

"Um hello.. Where is Titi?"

"He's in his play room. Come on in,"

I entered the house and went upstairs to where Thiago was. "Hey baby boy," I said kissing his cheek.

"Hi momma," He said. I decided to let him play for a few more minutes and go to the bathroom. I finished and washed my hands when two things caught my eye.

A blue straightener. I have never seen that straightener in my entire life. I threw a wrapper from earlier away in the trash but froze when I saw an open condom.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

I didn't want to believe the thought that was going through my mind. I was breathing heavily and couldn't believe it.

"I heard the bathroom door opening and I turned around and backed all the way up to the sink to see Cristiano.

"Ese.. what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Everything is absolutely fine." I said talking really fast.

"Um okay?" He said and I looked towards the trash again and regretted it, because his eyes followed my gaze. I looked forward quickly.

"Alright so I'm gonna go now," I said and left the bathroom as fast as I could.

I went to Thiago's room and picked him up. He was already changed so i just put his shoes on. I was so eager to leave before Cristiano came back and asked any questions. I still couldn't believe what i saw. Thiago was laughing and playing and it was had for me to put his shoes on. "Thiago stay still," I said and he obeyed, thank goodness. I picked him up and walked down the stairs quickly but carefully.

"Bye kids," I said and only Alicia was in the living room but oh well. I brought Thiago to the car and put him in his car seat.

Rafaella's POV
Salvador, Brazil
12:23 pm.

I clapped a hand over my mouth after just hearing the news my Aunt had told me. "No no tia, that can't be true," I said in disbelief.

"Rafa.. I am so sorry but it is true. Your pai is dead.." Aunty Beverly said to me and I still didn't believe that my father was dead.

"How??!" I asked angrily. I had just seen him 2 weeks ago and he was perfectly fine!

"He was shot Rafaella.." She said. I wanted to know who had done this. What did he ever do wrong?! He was a good man! Despite being in jail for 8 years.

"Your Uncle Eric would like us all to come to Manaus in 1 week time." She said and I nodded. A tear slipped from my eye. I watched Pablo who was in the other room not hearing a single word of what was said.

I looked to my mother who had her arms crossed, and wasn't saying anything. She was probably happy.

"YOU!" I screamed and walked over to where she was standing. "You are happy arent you!? You're such a sick bitch. Get over that he didnt want you!"

"RAFAELLA! I am your mother and you have no right to speak to me that way!"

"Fuck you!" I yelled and left to my room and slammed the door. I was so angry at my mother and I had no idea why. She didn't even say a word. I didn't give a fuck if she was mad at him. How can she do that! You loved him and had 2 children with him!

Deep down I had always hated my mother, because of her actions towards my father. I always went to my cousin Esmeralda's house but she moved to Spain. Sleeping over my cousin's house and just leaving the house made me so happy. Thats how much she annoyed me.

Nicole's POV

"I am sorry Nicole," My sister said. I was shocked at the way my own daughter spoke to me.

"Its okay. I should've saw this coming" I said and sat down on the couch. I didnt think it was okay for her to just assume I didn't care. Deep down I was hurting. I looked to my youngest son and he was playing with some toys.

"Well, Eric is calling me so I'd better go," Beverly said.

A few months ago she ended up getting together with Eric, Marc's brother. I was against it at first but I later realized I could use it to my advantage.
*****************************

Hey everyone!! I am so so so so sorry for not updating! I was being very lazy and I was kind of having writers block. But I'm back now !! And lots of craziness is coming at the end, which will be maybe around chapter 40. Okay bye now!!! New chapter next Wednesday.