Chapter 28.

Esmeralda's POV
San Sebastián, Spain
7:15 pm.

I am really enjoying myself right now. I am drinking a lemonade, lying on a beach chair on the beautiful beach of San Sebastián.

It's not too late, but it's a little bit dark. It's kind of warm too since San Sebastián is warmer than most of Spain.

I relaxed, with my eyes closed. Adriano laid next to me, doing the same. I don't remember the last time I relaxed like this.

I heard my phone ringing, and I looked for it in my pocket. I found it and looked at the caller id. "Kids Father" it said.

"Don't answer," Adriano said.

"It's Cristiano I have to," I said & he rolled his eyes. I sighed and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ese, Ese, Alicia had an allergic reaction! I'm taking her to the hospital now,"

"What?!"

"I didn't know she was allergic to raspberries!"

I cursed him for being so clueless. "I'll be there in a few hours," I said hanging up.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to get back to Madrid, fast," I said picking up my shoes.

"What, why!?"

"Alicia had an allergic reaction,"

"It can't wait til the morning?" He asked and I glared at him.

"No! C'mon!" I said and grabbed his keys.

5 hours later...
Madrid, Spain
12:43 am.

We finally arrived in Madrid, after a 4 hour drive. Who knew there would be this much traffic at this time?

He pulled up to Cristiano's house. "I will see you later?" Adriano asked hopefully.

I nodded without saying anything. I got out of the car and waved. I ran to the front door and rang it about 2 times. Cristiano came to the door casually.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" He just smiled and took my hand and led me into the living room.

"What is going on Cristiano? Where is Alicia??" I questioned him worried.

"She's not here," He said.

"So where is she?" I asked annoyed.

"She is out with your dad,"

"My dad is not even in Madrid, where are all the kids Cristiano!?"

"Ok ok, I will explain," He said and I gave him a mean look.

"Alicia didn't have an allergic reaction.." He said and my eyes widened.

"Your dad came to visit and I asked him to take the kids out.. So I could spend time with you," he said with a sly smile on his face.

"Are you kidding me!? I came all the way back from San Sebastián because you wanted to spend time with me!?" I yelled in anger and disbelief.

"I'm sorry,"

"You are so selfish Cristiano!" I exclaimed.

"I know, and I am sorry. You wouldn't have agreed to meet me anyway," he said and I didn't say anything, because it was true.

"Tomorrow, we will go to Valencia to see Andres's football match, together." He said and I sighed.

"Fine," I said giving in.

"Thank you, let's get some sleep," he said and I looked at him weird.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked confused.

"With me," He said. I rolled my eyes. As long as he dosent try anything, I don't mind.

"Here, put this on," he said handing me a nice pair of pajamas. I sighed and took it from him. He stood in front of me with a smile.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I have already seen you naked," He said smirking. I felt my cheeks go red and I rolled my eyes.

I changed as quickly as possible trying my best to cover myself up. It didn't work however.

I got in the bed and moved all the way to the edge. "Boa noite Ese," he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Cristiano,"

8:53 am,
Madrid, Spain.

I woke up early that day, and i surprisingly had a good sleep. I dismissed the thought that it was because of cristiano's presence.

I got out of the bed, and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw Cristiano making breakfast.

"Goodmorning Ese," Cristiano said.

"Morning," I replied and sat on one of the bar stools.

"Here you go," Cristiano said and put a plate in front of me.

"Obrigado," I thanked him.

He nodded and sat next to me. It felt, weird. Not in a bad way, a good way.

After I finished eating I put my plate in the sink. I went upstairs to take a shower. I realized I don't have any clothes.

Cristiano then offered to go to my apartment & get me some clothes. I thanked him. I went into the shower and took quite a while. The water was so warm.

I got out around 30 minutes later. My hair was wet but I didn't put a towel around it. The soap fell so I turned around to get it.

I picked it up and put it back in its spot. I got out of the shower and there was water on the floor. I slipped, and was close to hitting the floor but something caught me.

I looked up to see it was Cristiano. I blushed realizing that I was fully naked in his arms.

"Be careful," He said. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me quickly. I left the bathroom and escaped to the bedroom.
************************
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I will be updating more this time I promise, I made a schedule that I will follow. Adios xx

-Britney ❤