Chapter 24.

Esmeralda's POV

I don't know which emotion I was feeling right now. Sadness, Anger, or betrayal. I can't believe he chose Adrielle over me. That definitely is the last straw. I am leaving him. He betrayed me in many ways and this was the biggest. I have made my decision.

I am leaving Cristiano, I have forgiven him too many times. I need to tell Dolores my choice. I decide against going to Barcelona or even out of the country because I don't want to go through what I did last time. I locked the bedroom door just incase someone came in, such as Cristiano. I really didn't want to face him right now. I decided not to do what I did last time. I am going to handle this situation maturely. I unlocked the door. I took out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" I heard Sergio's voice call.

"Hey Sergio.. I need a favor," I asked.

"Sure sis, what is it?" He asked.

"I need you to find me a house, far from la finca. Maybe in central Madrid," I said. I needed a house that was comfortable for me and the kids.

"No problem, ill call you when I find one," He said.

"Okay thank you. Te quiero,"

"Te quiero," He said and I heard the door open to reveal Cristiano. Ugh. Really?

"What are you doing?" He asked me suspiciously.

"You do not need to know," I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Give me back my damn phone Cristiano!" I yelled. I didn't really care if he knew what I was doing or not.

He ignored my request. "Why were you calling Sergio?" He asked.

"None of your business. Go worry about what Adrielle is doing," I said walking out of the room. I went to Thiago's room and fed him. I made sure all the kids were asleep. I went back into the bedroom and I grabbed my pillow, and an extra huge blanket.

"Where are you going?" I heard Cristiano ask from the doorway.

"To the guest room," I said blankly. I got everything I had ready.

He grabbed a hold of my arm tightly when I walked past him. "Let go of me Cristiano," I said annoyed.

He didn't let go and I was starting to get mad. "Let go Cristiano!" I shouted seriously. He let go after he realized I was actually mad.

"I don't know what I ever did for you to treat me like dirt," I said with tears pouring down my face. I left the room before he could even answer. I didn't even want to see his face. I heard my phone ringing. It was Sergio.

"Hello?" I asked sniffling.

"Hey sis. I found a house," He said and I gasped, shocked.

"Really?? Thank you soo much Sergio!!" I said excitedly.

"Your welcome sissy, ill see you later, and ill send you the house and the real estate agents number," He said

"Ok, thanks."

"No problem,"

"Bye," I said and hung up. I could always depend on Sergio. I looked at the house and it was pretty nice. It was in central Madrid, and had 3 bedrooms. That's good. I put the real estate agents number in my phone and I decided I would call them tomorrow. Right now I am going to just stay here because I don't want to bother Sergio too much. The house wasnt too expensive, it was a loft/apartment 900$ a month. I am definitely getting child support from Cristiano. He's the reason I quit my job in the first place. I set my bed in the guest room up. I went to check on the kids quickly though. Tomorrow I am going to tell them the news. I am officially leaving Cristiano. I am sure this is a frat choice I am making.

I woke up early the next morning, around 9 am. I made the kids breakfast and Dolores wanted to take them out but I took Thiago. I dressed into black high waisted jeans, a white top, a black cardigan and black boots. I wore a jacket over it. I brushed my long hair out of the way. I dressed Thiago warmly and I fed him his breakfast. I scheduled an appointment with the real estate agent which will be at 11 am. Cristiano is not home which is awesome! "C'mon baby," I said and we were off.

I arrived at the apartment building and I saw someone standing by the house. I got out of the car holding Thiago. I walked up to the front door.

"Hi, I'm Esmeralda Ramos," I said introducing myself. Wow, he is very handsome.

"Hello, I am Adriano Gomes," He says flashing me a smile.

"Who is this little fella?" He asked squeezing Thiago's cheeks.

"This is Thiago, my son," I says smiling.

"Oh. Are you from brazil?" He asked.

"My mother is Brazilian and my dads full Spanish,"

"Wow that's amazing. I am originally from brazil," he said.

"Really?? I recognize the accent a little bit." I said chuckling.

"Yup. Well ill show you the house now." He said and I nodded. He led me inside and wow, it was beautiful. It was spacious and affordable. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice marble kitchen, dining room. It had am upstairs too.

"This is gorgeous," I said.

"Yup, it's a beauty."

"Do you want it?" He asked me and I paused.

"Ummm.. Yes I'll take it," I said smiling.

"Great! Ill speak to you soon then, Esmeralda," he said.

"You too Adriano," I said flashing a smile.

He waved to Thiago and left. Wow.. He's a really nice guy.

Holaaa!! Sorry for the late update. Next chapter will be on Wednesday or maybe earlier. Adioss <3