Chapter 22.

2 months later; December 23,2014, Madrid, Spain

Adrielle's POV

It's Christmas time, and I am 9 months pregnant. Me and Cesc officially got divorced. I cried about it for a while, but got over it. Cesc took the kids to Barcelona to visit his parents so I came Madrid. We're all at Cristiano and Esmeralda's house. Ese & Cristiano are all snuggled up together. I just drank my juice in silence. Ese and Cristiano look so happy, but whatever. I felt an extreme pain in my stomach. I stood up and saw a puddle of water below me.

"Cristiano.." I called worried. He got up from the couch where he was sitting with Ese.

"The baby's coming," I said and his eyes widened. I closed my eyes and winced in pain. Cristiano grabbed the bag quickly and helped me out of the house. I can't believe the baby is actually coming now.

Esmeralda's POV

Cristiano left with Adrielle, to go have her baby. It kind of ruined the moment but its okay. It was a little late so I decides to put Thiago to bed. Cristiano usually puts him to sleep but he is unavailable right now. Dolores went to the store so she's not home right now.

"Mommy, when is daddy coming back?" Alicia asked me. I turned around and faced her.

"I don't know, princess. Maybe not til tomorrow," I said moving her hair out of her face.

"Oh. Okay," She said sadly. She walked out of the room and I sighed. I knew after Adrielle's baby was born everything would change.

Adrielle's POV
A few days later;
3:43 pm.

I had the baby, and Cristiano is obsessed with her. She is so beautiful. Her name is Eliana dos Santos Aviero. She has tan skin, big brown eyes, brown locks like her daddy. She looks exactly like Cristiano. Today I am leaving the hospital. Cristiano has been by my side throughout the whole birth, which I really appreciated.

"Are you ready?" Cristiano asked from the other side of the hospital room.

"Yes," I said standing up. Cristiano was holding Eliana, and I was holding the hospital bag. It was really cold out. Cristiano put Eliana in the backseat and I sat in the front. The ride was pretty quiet except for the radio. We arrived home and we were greeted by Dolores hugging me straight. I saw Ese in the kitchen doing something.

"She's so beautiful," Dolores said while cuddling Eliana.

"Thank you, Dolores," I smiled. I sat down on the couch with Cristiano who was now holding Eliana. She looked exactly like Cristiano. I smiled at the sight of both of them. Cristiano kissed me on my cheek and I smiled.

Esmeralda's POV

I watched Adrielle and Cristiano act like a little family. I rolled my eyes. I tried not to let it bother me at first but it was really starting to annoy me. I was cleaning the kitchen at the moment. I couldn't take it anymore, watching them act like a family. I stopped what I was doing, and sighed. I just thought. Why was all this happening? I felt my eyes get watery and I blinked really fast. I wiped my tear, and I put the sponge down. I walked up the stairs in a calm manner. I went into the bedroom and closed the door. I sat on the bed and just cried. I knew I would have to get used to this, but I don't know if I can do this anymore.

I heard the door open and it was only Dolores. I sighed in relief because I thought it was Cristiano or even worse, Adrielle.

"Esmeralda.. what is wrong?" Dolores asked me with a concerned look on her face. I sighed and wiped my eyes.

"Everything. Things were going so perfect but now it's terrible, I don't know if I can do this anymore," I said, and Dolores looked at me.

"Esmeralda.. Cristiano needs to realize that this is hurting you. You can't keep feeling like this," She said and I nodded. I didn't feel like being here right now.

"You're right. I just need time to think," I said standing up. "That's a good idea. Take all the time you need," Dolores said and I gave her a weak smile.

"Obrigado," I said hugging her.

"Your welcome," She said smiling at me. She left the room a little bit after that. A few hours passed and Cristiano hasn't said a word to me. I went to Thiago's room to check on him. He was sleeping, which was good. Andres was out of the city because his football team went to Valencia on a trip. I changed into dark skinny jeans, a long sleeved dark blue top with a black northface jacket over it. I wore black boots with it. I left my long hair down. I didn't wear any makeup, cause there was no point. Cristiano finally came into our room for like the first time today.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. Now, he cares?

"To Sergio's house," I said blankly while zipping up my jacket. He dustbin say anything after that which upset me. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I walked out of the room without saying anything to Cristiano into Thiago's room. I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. I got him changed into something warm and packed his diaper bag. I combed his hair a little. I carried Thiago Into the living room and held his diaper bag in the other hand. I saw Cristiano, Adrielle, Dolores and adrielles baby. Cristiano & Adrielle just stared at me, without saying anything. "Bye Esmeralda," Dolores said smiling. "Bye," I said my voice cracking. I opened the door and left the house. It was pretty late so it was cold. I had Thiago all bundled up though. I grabbed my phone and called Sergio's girlfriend, Pilar. "Hola?" I heard her curious voice say. "Pilar, I am coming over with Thiago," I said while unlocking the car.

"Ok, I will see you," She said. I sat down in the car and started it. "Ok, ciao," I said and hung up. Sergio lived around the same neighborhood as us so it was about a 10 minute drive. I got there and got Thiago out of the car. I walked to the front door and rang the bell.

Sergio answered it. "Hola," I said and we exchanged kisses on the cheek. I walked in and I saw pilar. "Hey Pilar," "Hey Ese," I said. I put down Thiago and let him play with Sergio's son.

"So what's up?" Pilar asked me.

I sighed and told her everything. How I don't know what to do anymore, and all of that.

"Wow, Ese. Well I think you should talk to Cristiano. He obviously Doesn't care about how you feel. I understand he has a daughter now but he has a wife also," pilar said making me think.

"You're right, Pilar. I am going to talk to him, because I can't go on like this," I said, and she nodded.

"I am going to talk to Cristiano," Sergio added. I laughed a little bit. Sergio was always there for me.

I stayed at their house for about an hour and decided to head home. It was now 10 pm. Thiago fell asleep already so I had to get him home. I drove back home and nobody was in the living room. I brought Thiago to his room and put him down to sleep. I took off my boots and put them in the closet. I walked into the bedroom to see Cristiano on his phone sitting on the bed.

"We need to talk," I said crossing my arms.

Hola!!! Sorry for the slow updates. I made a new schedule and the next chapter will be up next Tuesday or maybe before that if I feel like it! Enjoy :)) adios!