Chapter 4.

Adrielle's POV

After Cesc came in the room I layed on the bed trying my best to act worried. He came in the room looking stressed. He ran a hand through his hair and laid on the bed.

"Where were you?" Is all I said.

"I was just getting some water" He said to me.

I nodded. I really hoped that he would tell me the truth. I just went to sleep after that.

The next day,
11:27 am.

Esmeralda's POV

I woke up around 10 o'clock. I brushed my teeth, and I saw I was looking horrible. I had bags under my eyes. I had only slept for about an hour.

I brushed my hair, into a high ponytail. I knew I had to change my mood quick or people would get suspicious. I changed into a pink maxi dress, with my White bikini with black polka dots under. We were going to the beach today.

Good thing I wasn't showing yet, because I didn't want anybody to know just yet. I grabbed my beach hat, and my beach bag which had a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some sunscreen and other random things.

I walked into the living room and greeted everybody. I saw Cesc sitting with Adrielle on the couch all lovey dovey. I rolled my eyes. Everybody woke up early so I was the last one to wake up. I slipped on my sandals, and I ate breakfast.

I sat at the table by myself, eating a piece of toast with Nutella. It was just me, Cesc and Adrielle in the kitchen. The kids were outside and some were getting ready.

I started to hum some tunes to keep myself occupied. I felt a throw up coming on. I groaned and I put my plate away quickly, but I didn't want to make it too noticeable. I walked to the bathroom at a regular pace.

Once I made it to the bathroom I locked the door quickly. Put my hair up into a quick ponytail, and I threw up all in the toilet. I guess I was a little loud. I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth again quickly. I walked back into the living room and hoped that they weren't suspicious.

37 minutes later,
Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
12:18 pm.

I sat down in my beach chair, with my sunglasses and hat on. I didn't take off my maxi dress just in case my belly would be noticeable.

I watched Andrea and Andres play with Ramona. I smiled. Alicia played with her younger cousin Vicky. I laid back and tried to relax, for the baby's sake.

Adrielle's POV

Cesc and Esmeralda still don't know that I know about what has been going on between them. I tried to be kissing Cesc whenever Esmeralda was around, to show her that Cesc was mine.

Me and Cesc were in the water, splashing each other . I looked over to Esmeralda and she was sitting in her beach chair, with sunglasses and a hat on.

Before she put her hat on, which I seemed to be the only one that noticed, that she looked terrible. She had bags under her eyes, she was a little pale, and she looked exhausted.

Cesc's POV

I had to tell her the truth, about Esmeralda and me. I was feeling so guilty and Adrielle kept acting is if she knew something.

"Adrielle.." I said. I honestly didnt want to tell her but I had to.

"Yes Cesc?" She said and kissed my check.

" Me and Esmeralda kissed. And we also kind of made out. But I don't love her so it Dosent matter and I'm sorry."

She took a deep breath before she walked over to where Esmeralda was.

Hii guys! Next chapter in about an hour. Enjoy 😘