Chapter 20.

Cristiano's POV
Madrid, Spain
6:13 pm.

" Esmeralda DaSilva Ramos, wife of Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo was seen on holiday in Salvador, Brazil, alone with the couple's 7 month old son. She posted pictures to her instagram account and seemed to be having fun. Is there trouble in paradise? Why are these two apart? We'll update soon"

I read on a magazine. There was a picture of Ese on the beach in her bikini and she looked so good. Another one of her and Thiago on the beach too. I was so bored without her, even the media has noticed we've been drifting apart. When she comes back from Brazil, I am going to make everything special for her.

2 weeks later,
Madrid, Spain
October 7th, 2015
5:57 pm.
Esmeralda's POV

I opened the front door, seeing all the kids and Dolores in the living room. I hugged all the kids. I was pretty exhausted from the flight but I had a great time in Brazil. Thiago was already asleep so I brought him upstairs and put him to bed. I took off the uggs I was wearing and I set them by the door. I ran my hand threw my hair and opened the door to my room. I saw Cristiano sitting there in a suit, a very nice one, with roses in his hands.

"Ola, meu amor," He said standing up and walking towards me.

"These are for you, dolchina," He said handing them to me and I blushed.

"Thank you Cristiano.. But what is all this about?" I questioned suspiciously.

"I wanted to do something nice for you," He said and I smiled.

"Aw, you didn't have to," I said kissing his cheek and moving to set the roses down.

"Yes I did.. I haven't been treating you right lately and I am going to make up for it now," He said.

"Okay," I said smiling. If he was going to do this, why not give him a chance.

"First, I am taking you out to dinner, so get ready," He said.

"Okay," I said moving to the bathroom to go take a shower. I took about a 15 minute shower. The shower was very relaxing. When I got out I picked out undergarments to wear. I used my Japanese cherry blossom scented lotion. I picked out an outfit to wear which was a dark blue body con dress and black pumps. I curled my hair and left it down. I applied light makeup, foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I wore a clear lip gloss. I put on gold bangles and gold earrings and a black & gold clutch to match. I put gum, my phone, earrings, I don't know why, and lip gloss in my purse. I looked at myself in the mirror then went downstairs where Cristiano was waiting for me.

"You look great," He said and I blushed. "Thank you, you look nice too," I said and he held out his hand and we walked to the car. He opened the car door for me, and I sat in. He drove to the restaurant which was in the middle if Madrid.

"Reservations for Aviero," He said to the lady, who was rude and kept showing her boobs.

"This way," She smiled and walked swaying her hips purposely. I looked to Cristiano and he wasn't looking which surprised me.

"I'll be back to take your order." She says and I rolled my eyes.

****

I entered the house shivering. It was cold. Cristiano gave me his jacket to wear. I had fun to be honest. I changed into my pajamas and jumped into the bed.

"Thank you for tonight," I said to Cristiano who was doing his hair.

"You deserve the best, mi amor," He said and I smiled. He came on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much, Ese," He says shush made me blush.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him.

Hey guys ! Sorry I'd it was short, I was so tired while writing this. I hold you enjoyed this chapter. Adios ❤❤