INTRODUCTION :)

Hi I'm Issabaella! Also known as the author.  (Yes that's how you spell my name!) I have not used Wattpad to write. So this is a learning experience. If you have any suggestions on what i should do for this story please feel free to speak up. I just want minors to know that THERE WILL BE SMUT!!! 

I will put warnings before hand. The smut will not be important to the story. It's just there for fun ;) so you can just skip. Idk what i should make this story about... soooo.... I'm just going to go with the flow (like the rest of the fan fictions I make). 

Now I'm gonna answer  some questions you may or may not have. (You can skip if you wanna)

 1: how regular will i update? I will try my best to make chapters on the weekends. But sometimes ill be busy.  I can reassure you that I can't update on Tuesday's or Thursday due to the fact that I have school on those days.

2: How long will the chapters be? If imma be honest... idk! Lol! It depends on if I'm in the mood to write OR how lazy i am.  I got things to do... Like play Fortnite... and Among Us... or watch YouTube.... Yea I don't got a life :/

3: will you make any other stories except this one? This has nothing to do with this story but yes! I indeed have future plans for my writing . I want to make a Rox X Skye, Midas X Jennifer Walters, Midas X Reader, Midas X Dominion, and maybe some other stories. Tell me if you guys wanna see that!

4: will there be rape? Yes... No? Idk. It's kinda depends on what I want to do. Like I said I'm just going to go with the flow. BUT I will put a warning before  hand. 

That about covers it all... I think... I'm not going to add anything other than this sooooooo..... Enjoy! <3