What a night

Hello children! I hope your having a good day or night. This chapter is random. I know i should get to the actual story but meh. Ill get to it later. So yee... enjoy uwu 

Tina's POV

Group chat:

Me: Hiiii

After i sent that text to everyone I hopped onto my computer. I got onto Minecraft. I know I don't seem like a gaming gal but i enjoy playing video games in my free time. Right next to blowing and or setting fire to something random. Although I do rage... badly... but honestly who doesn't rage? I got into my Minecraft world called "No Cheats". I spawned in my dark wood plank house. I had a iron sword in my hand. 

"What adventures should we go on today?" I asked my Minecraft dog who's name was Chicken wing. I was in a meme mood when I named my dog. I stood Chicken wing up and opened my door to walk out. It was in the middle of the day. I pulled out a empty map and opened it. A small area was filled with colors. It's were I was. 

'Might as well fill out this map since I don't wanna mine for diamonds.' I thought. I made sure i had all the essentials. Wood, crafting table, sword, bow and arrows, axe, pickaxe, shovel, potato's, (for me) steak, (for Chicken wing) and of course the map. "I don't think i need anything else..." I whispered to myself. I put the map in my free hand and made my way forward. "Oh shit! I need a bed!" I ran back into my house and grabbed a spare bed that was in my chest.

I ran back to were I was going. I heard occasional barks from Chicken wing. After 3 Minecraft days I had half the map done. When i woke up from sleeping in my white bed I destroyed it and went on my journey once again. I walked past a tree and saw a creeper. I grabbed my sword out and tried to use it. The creeper was about to explode. I ran away. Turns out the creeper exploded... but my dog didn't spawn out of the way.

I saw on the left bottom side of my screen "Chicken wing  exploded from a creeper" my jaw dropped. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled. I saw XP in the hole that the creeper left. I immediately logged out of my world without saving. I got back into the world. I was in the same spot with no Chicken wing. "FUCK OUTO SAVE!!!" I yelled once again. I logged out once again and turned off my computer. 

I saw my phone light up. 

Skye: hey hey

Nothing could cheer me up at this moment. Tears started to form in my eyes. I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my desk and opened it to find Midas standing on the other end. "Are you ok? I heard yelling from your room." Midas's asked. "I lost a great soldier today..." I said with a heavy breath. "What do you mean?" Midas asked again. "Chicken wing died! God damn Chicken wing!!" I broke out in tears. 

"Who's Chicken wing?" Midas was asking a lot of questions. "H- he was my m- inecraft d- dog..." I said in between hiccups. Midas hugged me. He was used to mental breakdowns over Minecraft animals. Since Skye always killed her animals. Like how in the absolute fuck do you kill a iron golem? Ill answer that. It's called having a pit of lava in the middle of the ground that anyone could walk into and having a Skelton shoot a arrow at the golem causing him to fall into the lava. 

"You'll be ok!" Midas reassured me. "I don't know if i can move on without Chicken wing... I was supposed to defeat the ender dragon with him!! I might as well kill myself!" I cried even harder. "Calm down your being dramatic." Midas rolled his eyes at me. He pulled away from the hug. "How about we spend the rest of the night with the Agents? That always seemed to cheer you up." Midas said with a smile. 

"O- ok..." I say while wiping away tears that was streaming down my face. Me and Midas walked over to the lounge room. I sat on the couch and whipped out my phone.