Valentine's Day!!

(Happy Valentines Day my children! Your more than likely single on this day so I'm blessing you with smut! Enjoy!)

Midas POV

Today was the 14 of February aka Valentines Day. At least I'm not single today like all the other years. Well at least I don't think  I'm single. I dunno... it's complicated. (A/N: Single gang were you at?) I let the agents have a day off today since most of them were taken and were planning on going on a date. As i got ready today I put a pink tie on instead of my black. I was kinda thinking that today was going to be normal. And the only Valentine present that Meowscles would give me would be a blow job. I'm not complaining though. They feel so good. 

When I walked out of my room and towards my office I saw Meowscles walking down the same hall as I was. I thought nothing of it and made my way to the office. As i put my hand on the handle I felt someone holding onto my hips. I looked over to see Meowscles holding my hips. "Oh hey Meow-" "what do you think your doing?" Meowscles cut me off. "Im just going to do work in my office." I answered. "Uh no your not!" Meowscles started to spin me to face him. 

"Why not?" I asked. "Because your spending the day with me." Meowscles sassed. "Fine!" I gave in. "That's a good boy!" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at the taller male. "Well what are we going to do?" I asked Meowscles. "Calm down! We're heading to Lazy. So grab your purse." Meowscles said while checking his back pockets to find his wallet. "It's not a purse! It's a man bag and you know it! I'm not bringing it." I rolled my eyes. Meowscles chuckled as he found his wallet. 

He grabbed my hand and started walking to the exit. I walked with him. As soon as we made it outside we were heading towards one of the mortar boats. "Ladies first!" Meowscles put his hand out with a wink. I shoved him aside and walked onto the boat. I sat down and so did Meowscles. He kissed my cheek and started the boat. A light shade of pink formed on my face.

Fast forward to when they make it to Lazy Lake cuz I'm too lazy to write it :)

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Asked Meowscles. "Sure..." I muttered. He put a hand on my waist as we were walking to a restaurant. "Is this place good?" He asked. "It's fine for me." I smiled while looking up at him. We walked into the entrance. "Is it just you two?" Asked a female waiter with menus in her hand. "Yes ma'am!" Meowscles smiled. "Come with me!" She smiled back and was walking towards a booth. "Is this good?" She asked. "It's fine thank you!" Meowscles said while sitting down. I sat down on the other side of him. 

"Can i get you two anything to drink?" She asked. "Ill have Milk!" Meowscles smiled. She pulled out a note pad and wrote it down. "And for you?" She asked me. "Uh I'll  just have water." She wrote that down too. Than she placed two menus in front of us and walked off. I looked down at the menu. "I'm surprised you didn't want chocolate milk with a green curly straw!" Meowscles chuckled. "Well maybe I did! But maybe I didn't want to act like a child!" I crossed my arms. 

"Awww you poor baby!" He smirked. I sighed and looked down again. He bopped my foot with his foot. I did it back. He did it again. This went on for two minutes. (A/N: Am i the only one that does this? Just me? Ok) the waiter came by and asked if we were ready to order. "I am." Meowscles said while putting down the menu. "I am too." I did the same thing. 

Time skip to after food cuz this is cringe

We walked out of the restaurant and were heading towards a shop. "You ready to spend all my money?" Meowscles asked. "Yup!" I smiled. We walked inside and I was welcomed with a wave of cold and excitement. "I... wasn't expecting this...." I whispered. "What do you not like it?" Asked Meowscles. "Are you kidding? I love it!" I said with excitement! The place was filled with fancy clothes. Nothing like Gucci, the place was filled with cosplay items. Like, capes, torn skirts, old time boots, and  things like that. It was a cosplayers dream. (A/N: yes I am getting exited over a shop in a story! Don't judge me ok!)