Sick

Guess what your girl is?

Sick :')

Guess who got pulled out of the middle off class and into the office and not knowing why just for your brother to come pick you up and drop you home and have him tell you that the school thinks you may have Covid?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm pretty sure I'm quarantined from school for 9 days

The school didn't tell me SHIT!!!!!!

And like half my grade is being quarantined 

So that's lovely :)

Bruh imagine if i did have Covid

I could kill people with a cough 

Off topic

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

—————————————

Papi Midas POV: 

The sun from my window woke me up. I groaned as i sat up from my bed. I felt terrible. My nose is stuffy, my throat is soar, and my body ached. I put my golden hand up to my forehead. My hand felt lots of heat. I than groaned in annoyance.

I pulled the blankets off of me and walked towards my bathroom. I lightly rubbed my right eye and looked down as i walked. I lightly turned on the light when i was done rubbing my eye. i was in front of my counter i looked up into the mirror. My nose was red, my hair was a mess, and i looked more pale than usual. 

I groaned again as i walked to my closet. I put on my usual clothes and walked out of my room and into my office. Just because i was sick doesn't mean that work cant be done. A cough escaped my mouth as i closed my office door. I slowly walked to my chair and sat down. I opened my computer and started typing. 

Time skip couple hours:   

It's been a while since i started on my work and my throat was hurting like hell. So i decided to take a little break and get a drink of water. I walked to the kitchen with my mouth slightly opened due to the fact that my nose was stuffy. I sighed as I opened the door. In the inside i saw Meowscles eating some sushi.

He looked towards the door and saw me. "Hey babe!" My heart fluttered as I never heard Meowscles call me that. "Hey!" I smiled. He looked a bit concerned and walked up to me. His hands made their way towards my waist. "You look like shit..." he says while cupping my cheek with one hand. "Wow thanks!" I rolled my eyes. He kissed my forehead lightly. "Your sick. You should be in bed." He looked me dead in my eyes.

I sniffed "I'm fine..." "like hell you are." He than picked me up bridle style. "PUT ME DOWN!!"  He ignored me completely and carried me to my room. He sat me down on my bed and started taking off my clothes. I let him do so because my body ached too much to do anything. I was only in my boxers when Meowscles put me under my blankets in my usual spot. 

He kissed my nose and walked towards the door. "Ill be back.." he says without looking at me. He shut the door and i decided to lay down and get comfy. My eyes stayed open as my thumb rubbed my blanket lightly. My mouth still lightly opened. It stayed like that until the muscular cat came back to my room.

I imedently sat up and looked at him as he walked closer to the bed. He placed a glass cup with ice and water on my night stand. He than Handed me something that looked like chapstick but it wasn't. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a vapor inhaler." He says while taking his shoes and socks off. 

"What?" I looked at him confused. "Jeez have you never been sick?" "Not really..." he sighed. "It helps with your stuffy nose." I nodded and opened it. He crawled over to me and sat on my lap. He grabbed the plastic stick thingy from my hand. He put it up on my left nostril and closed my right. "Breath in" he tells me. So i did. I slightly coughed because of the smell. 

(A/n: when i was in school this week i was also sick. Ive been sick for a while so i brought a vapor inhaler so you know.. i could BREATH. And EVERYONE was judging me. They didn't know wtf it was. My 4th hour teacher asked if i was snorting chapstick lmao. Every time i used it my friends asked me if it was drugs. Jokingly i said yessssssss. And now I'm the school drugie 😎 maybe this is why my dad left me...)

"Sorry I couldn't find a vanilla flavor." "It's fine..." he did the same to my right side. He got off me and got under the blankets and pulled me onto him into a cuddle uwu. "I love you..." he says quietly. "I love you too..." i say while laying my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

———————————

Ik pretty shit chapter

But you know.... All my chapters are shit

So its not a surprise :)

Im gonna go watch some anime now

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee