Regular day... right?

No ones POV

Today was just a normal day at The Agency. Except  for the fact that the agents weren't on a mission. Brutus was sharpening his knifes as per usual. Maya, Skye, and Tina were in the lounge room watching movies and playing video games. Midas was doing work and working on giving the agents missions for the next day. Peely was doing his thing.... no one knew what that banana was up to. And Meowscles was working out... typical.

Midas POV

I was at my desk trying to find new missions that the agents could do. I was clicking through my computer until i found some files named "MISSIONS". "Here we go..." I whispered to myself. I clicked onto the file. I was scrolling until i found the perfect mission. We needed to piss off shadow so they could come attack us. It's kinda hard t explain right now... but it will make sense soon enough.

I called over Tina and Meowscles through there earpieces. "I'm on my way M" Tina responded. "I'm coming!" Meowscles responded too. They both showed up at my room at the same time. "Yes boss?" Meowscles asked. "I need you two to blow up The Grotto. Tina i picked your for obvious reasons. And I picked you Meowscles because I know you can get Tina out of there if it gets too extreme." I replied. I saw Tina do a little dance. She got super exited when she was allowed to blow up something.... NOT LIKE THAT!!!!! 

"When will we start?" Meowscles asked. "Tomorrow morning." They both nodded. "You two are free to leave now." I say with nothing else to add. Tina leaves the room with no questions. But Meowscles stayed. "Can i help you?" I asked. Meowscles nodded. "What do you need?" Midas was trying to be nice to the cat male thing. Meowscles walked around Midas desk. He leaned into Midas's ear and whispered "You!" "Wait wha-" Midas got cut off by Meowscles kissing him on the lips.

Midas pushed Meowscles off and yelled "what the hell?!?" At the cat. Meowscles just winked at the smaller male and walked out of the room... without saying a single word.... "What... In the absolute fuck just happened...?" Midas asked out loud. It wasn't like anyone would hear. Midas shook it off and went onto his daily life. 'How weird was that?' He thought to himself... 'Wait... does he like me?!'