Happy Halloween!

This gonna be an early Halloween chapter

I'm writing this early because I'm going to go trick or treating with some friends

And I'm lazy 😗

Anyhow I went to a Halloween party at my school yesterday

It was LAAAAAAME

Me and my bsfs kinda just walked around

My bsf spent 10 dollars on water smh 

Anyhow 

Enjoooooooooy

——————————

Midas POV:

It's Halloween. It feels like all these holidays are coming so quickly. Just like me 😫😫 I leaned onto the counter in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Suddenly the door slammed open. "Happy Halloween M!" Skye giggled. Right behind her was Meowscles. "Happy Halloween, Skye." I smiled. She than ran to the fridge to grab something. I continued reading my newspaper. 

I than felt a pair of arms wrap around me. A small kiss got planted onto the top of my head. A chin than rested on the top of my head. "Happy Halloween, babe."  Meowscles said. "Happy Halloween." His chin than moved to my shoulder. His lips moved to my neck. He planted a small kiss on my neck before going back to my shoulder. "Do we have anything planned for today?" I asked "no. Why?" 

"Because normally on holidays you force me to do something." He laughed in response. "No not this time, baby." Blush filled my face as I heard 'baby'. "Meowscles!!! We need to get dressed!!!" Skye came running to the cat. He chuckled "ok. I'll be there in a sec." and with that Skye ran off. "What are you guys dressing up as?" I say while looking up at him. He winks at me "you'll find out later."

Time skip: later 

I was told to wait in the lounge room to see Meowscles and Skye's costumes. A loud impatient sigh escaped my mouth as I scrolled through my phone. A few seconds later the door slammed open and Skye ran in. Meowscles was behind her. I looked up from my phone to see Skye dressed up as Ashe from Overwatch and Meowscles dressed up as Bob from overwatch (A/N: I wanted Skye and Meowscles to have a group costume. And the only thing I could think of was Ashe and Bob. Sorry if it was a bad costume ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). I smiled as I saw how happy Skye was.

"Goddanm it Skye did you steal my fucking Nintendo switch again- Aww you two look so cute!" Tina came through the door as she said that. "That's your costume?" Meowscles asked. "I would have figured you would have went bigger this year." She was wearing all black with cat ears and makeup. "Well I spent all my money on a PS5 and games for it sooooo... uh yea. Anyhow M what are you supposed to be this year?" "Umm... don't worry about it." 

Time skip bc I'm lazzzzzyyyyy: night time

Meowscles POV: 

Skye, Tina, Maya, Peely, and Brutus all went trick or treating. I decided to stay behind with Midas. I walked over to his room and opened the door. I saw Midas on the bed. But he... was wearing something... interesting. He was wearing a pink bra, thong, white thigh highs, and a pink and white corset. Midas looked over at me with blush spread across his face. I quickly closed the door and took off my hat. I guess this is what M meant when he said not to worry about his costume. I slowly walked over to him and kissed his nose. 

He looked up at me with lust eyes. "You look adorable." I whisper while kissing his neck lightly. A sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips. 

—————————

I would write smut but... you know... I'm lazy

I'm sorry that this chapter was shiiiiiiiiiiit

Hope you guys have a good day or night

Happy early Halloween 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee ✌️