Idk what to call this :)

Wassuuuuuup

Life's been crazy man

I'm bout to get in a fight with someone so wiiiish me luuuuck :D

Any how

Enjooooy!

—————————

Daddy Midas POV:

I slowly woke up from my sleep. Meowscles was under me sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I saw his ears twitch. I felt better. Much better. I slowly got off the cat and bed and made my way towards my clothes. I slowly put my clothes on to not wake my kitty. After i put it all on I looked at him. He was still dead asleep. 

A sigh of relief slipped from my lips before I walked to the door. I slowly opened the door and slipped out. When I did I quietly closed the door and slowly walked off. A while of me walking Skye came from a corner. As soon as she realized who I was her eyes lit up. "Miiiiidaaaas!!!!" She yells with excitement as she ran towards me.

She gave me a hug on which I hugged her back. She pulled away and looked at me with stars  in her eyes. "You wanna see my shrimp?!" I than chuckled "sure!" She pulled me to the dinning room. Once we entered the room the first ting i noticed was the giant fish tank. She than pulled me closer to the tank.

I looked at all the rocks, plants, and shrimp inside. "Look at them! There so cute!!" She said cutely. I smiled "they sure are." We looked inside for a little bit before Skye spoke "I'm gonna get a string cheese." And with that she skipped off to the kitchen. I looked at all the shrimp scurry around the tank before someone touched my ass.

A gasp came from my mouth as the hand turned into two fingers and made their was to my clothed hole. (A/N: this shit is so awkward to write!!) they soon started to rub. A small moan came from my mouth as I felt wet kisses on my neck. "Why'd you leave?"  Asked the anonymous person which it sounded like Meowscles. "S- so I can do work..." "oh... it doesn't look like your doing much work huh?" The kisses soon stoped and I felt a chin lay on my shoulder.

"No..." I said just enough for him to hear. "How about..." his hands moved towards my waist. "We go back to your room..." his hands than made their way to my crotch. His thumb slowly moving left and right on my dick. "And we have some fun?" A sigh of pleasure slipped form my lips "yea... that sounds nice..." 

Y'all already know what happened. 

RIP Midas's ass ayyy 🤭

———————— 

Sorry this chapter was short

And I'm sorry that I didn't write any smut

I hope you guys enjoyed 

Byeeeeeeeeeeee✌️