Complicated

Still Meowscles POV

"Mission complete!" I say after Tina. We landed the chopper on the helipad. Tina hopped out and started to act like she was on the red carpet. Hands on her hips, swinging her hips side to side, and saying "No autographs please!" With confidence. I chuckled at Tinas 'little moment.' "You having fun?" I asked.

"Shhh!! Your ruining the moment!" Tina shushed. She was obviously not looking in front of her because she bumped into Midas. "I said no autographs!" Tina yelled at Midas and ran into The Agency to do who knows what. Me and Midas chuckled at Tina being a little Diva. "Hey... I need you in my office real quick..." Midas said. "Uh ok." I replied. 

We started walking to his office when I started to really think. 'Am I in trouble? Is he going to yell at me for kissing him? Is he going to yell at me for eating all the tuna? Is he-' I got interpreted by Midas. "You ok?" He asked. "Uh yea..." I replied quickly. Midas open the office door and let me go inside first. He shut the door behind me. I looked down at the ground ashamed or something.

Midas came up to me and placed his hand on my chin. I made eye contact with him. He than kissed me. I kissed back. I placed my hands on his waist. Midas pushed me off of him. "Hey! Keep your hands to yourself!" Midas yelled at me. I put my hands up in deference. He kissed me again. This time i kept my hands down to my waist. Midas put his hands on around my neck. He was still kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around him. I was starting to get a boner (I'm so sorry!!!!).  Midas tried to push me off of him. But I kept holding him. "H- hey! Let me go!" Midas says while forming blush on his face. I kissed the slightly smaller male on the nose. "Not yet!" I winked. I pushed Midas on his desk. I started to unbutton his black vest. I did the Same thing for his business shirt.

Y'all already know what about to happen! SMUT WARNING! 

I flung the clothing across the room. I pulled down Midas's pants. Midas was just kissing me. I didn't know if it meant he was enjoying this or if it was his funny way of saying to stop. Either way I wasn't going to stop unless Midas used his words. I pulled down Midas's boxers and flung them across the room. I was admiring Midas. "Hey you take off your stuff too!" Midas yelled at me with shyness in his voice. I did as he said.

I took off my suspenders and my boxers. Reveling my hard dick. Midas kinda laughed at this awkward situation. I didn't blame him. I spread Midas's legs apart. "Meowscles..." Midas says. "Y- yea?" I asked. "I love y- ou!" I couldn't believe what Midas just said. "I love you too Midas." I say immediately. He kissed my arm. As he was kissing my arm I slid myself inside of Midas (oh god this is so cringe!!). Midas let out a small gasp.

I went slow so Midas could get used to my size. He let out small moans ever now and then. I started to go faster. Midas was trying to  scoot away from me. I held Midas close so he wouldn't go any wear. Midas reached for my hand and stated to hold it tightly. I let him hold onto me as I was still going at it (I am so sorry!). "M- Meowscles! I'm gonna nag~ c- cum!" Midas spat out to me. "M- me too." I stuttered. 

Midas came all over his stomach. I eventually pulled myself out and came on Midas's stomach.  Midas was out of breath. I was too. I looked down a the cute twink that was out of breath. I kissed him on the cheek. He looked up at me with a twinkle in his eye. He tried to jump up to kiss me on the cheek. But he couldn't.

End of smut warning 

I laughed at Midas failure. He pretended to be mad at me so I could kiss him again. I chuckled at him. That's when I heard it... *knock knock* "oh shit..." I whispered. "Uhh who is it?" Midas asked. "It's me Skye!"  I looked at Midas. "Uhh... I- I'll be out in a sec!" Midas responded. I got up to clean Midas. I got a tissue and cleaned up the cum that was on Midas's stomach. I than got mine and Midas's clothes. I handed Midas's clothes over to him. "Thanks!" Midas said. "No problem." I responded. 

We put on our clothes. I hugged Midas again and walked out of the room. I had nothing to say after that. So I walked to my room to go to sleep.

Midas POV

After Meowscles walked out of the room I felt sad... lonely... I have to admit that I did enjoy our make out fest and when he shoved his big cock into m- snap out of it Midas! He's you agent! Not your Boyfriend! Or... maybe we are dating? I don't know. Usually you have sex when you get married... and we just skipped.... ugh this is so complicated! But... I enjoy being around him. This is one of those moments when you don't realize that you love a person until they confess to you.   But he didn't confess to me.... I mean.... did that kiss that he did yesterday say 'I love you?'

At this point my head was hurting from all this complicated shit. So I came up with this excellent idea to go to sleep. I tried getting up but I felt pain down there. 'Meowscles went hard on me huh?' I thought. I sat back down in my spinning chair and fell asleep right than and there.