Lake uwu

Heyyyyyyyy

Sorry that I haven't been writing

I'm just chillin as usual 

Anywhoooooo

Enjoy!!

—————————————-

Daddy Midas POV:

It was summer. And surprisingly me and the agents haven't done anything fun. I pushed myself away from my desk with my chair with wheels. I got up and walked towards the lounge room. I slammed the door open and saw everyone's eyes on me.  

"Get off your lazy asses and lets do something fun!" I smiled. "Like what?" Tina asked. It was quiet for a while until Skye broke it. "How about... paddle boarding?" She asked. "Ive always wanted to do that. But i guess i never had the time..." Maya mutters. Everyone else agreed and we all hoped into the chopper.

Tiiiiiime skiiiiiiiiiip the store:

When Meowscles landed the chopper near the store everyone got out. But before i could Meowscles garbed my wrist. I looked Down at his grasp than into his eyes. He pulled me into a kiss. Without hesitation i kissed him back. He pulled away and leaned into my ear. "I'm gonna drown you." He winks and walked off. "What the hell?! No your not!!" I yelled while running towards him.

Everyone walked into the store. Tina, Skye, and Meowscles (aka the trios)all grabbed a cart. Tina Immediately ran around the store while pushing the cart and occasionally putting her feet onto the bottom bar. After a while Skye and Meowscles did the same. "Are you fucking me?" I asked. Brutus, Peely, and Maya chuckled. "This is why we can't go anywhere!!!!" I groaned.  Peely was laughing his ass off.

"Hey Dumbasses! Over here!" I yelled at the trios. They were racing around the store until they came over to the isle that I was at. It was the summer isle. There was 10 paddle bored left. "Alright everyone get one." I tell them. 

Imminently they all grabbed one box each. There was 3 bored left. The trio ran towards the check out. But before Meowscles could Tina threw a bouncy ball at the back of his head. "Oh you mother fucker!" Meowscles reached for the ball but before he could I pushed the cat man to the line. 

Skye gasped loudly. "Can i have a payday?!" I sighed and nodded. She grabbed a payday from the shelf's that where next to the checkout and threw it on the black thingy that moved. (Bruh I don't fucking know what its fucking called but you know what I'm tryina say right?) 

Time skip to when they pay for the shit and they get back to the agency bc I'm to fucking lazy to write it :) :

Everyone ran to their rooms to get changed into swimsuits. I was changing in the bathroom and Meowscles was changing in the bedroom. (Bruh just pretend that Midas was wearing his summer outfit that's in game with his jacket and sunglasses aight?) when i got done dressing i walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom. I saw Meowscles sitting on the bed in nothing but red swimming bottoms. 

He was scrolling on his phone not even looking at me. I took off the sunglasses on my face and walked towards the larger male. I sat on his lap but he still wasn't looking at me. I thought that kissing his neck would make him look at me so I started doing the great idea. But you guessed he still didn't look at me.

'You mother fucker...' i thought. So i pushed him onto the bed so I WAS FINALLY TOP. He looked at me with a blank expression. "About time you look at me." I muttered. When i said that he just looked at his phone. I shook him. "Looooook at meeeee!" I whined. I laid down on his stomach and wrapped my arms around his hips. I sighed and intertwined our legs. 

"Meowscles I don't want to do this..." he kept looking at his phone. "Goddamnit..." I whispered to my self. I slightly rocked my hips back and fourth on his leg. My pace slowly got faster. Small moans escaped my mouth. I than buried my face into his chest. 

The more I humped his leg the more pathetic my moans got. The taller male chuckled at my cute moans. He helped me hump his leg and whispered into my ear "your such a good boy." Those simple words made me form butterflies. 

(This was supposed to be a cute chapter wtf happened :'))

After jizzing on my boyfriends leg everyone was ready to go to the lake. When we finally got to the lake everyone jumped out the van. But before i could get out Meowscles took off my shirt and sunglasses than carried me bridle style out of the van. He ran towards the water with me in his arms. Soon enough he was in the water. It wasn't until he was waist deep that he threw me in. 

I slightly shrieked as he threw me. And for the sake of me being too lazy to write more lets just pretend that everyone had a good time. And that when they got back to the agency Meowscles railed Midas :)

——————-

Heyyyyyyy

I start school tomorrow 

Wish me luck

I apologize for not writing much

Ive been busy watching gay anime :)

I hope you all had a wonderful summer!

 I spent mine crying bc my favorite anime characters died :')

Anywhooooooo

To my loyal readers Ill see you in 2 month lol