Happy New Year!! ( ๑>ᴗ<๑ )

I wish everyone a happy New Years! Let's hope 2021 wont be as shitty! My year has been off to a great start. I hope yours is as well. Now enjoy this New Years themed chapter!

Time skip: Couple months 

No ones POV

It was December 31st. Meaning it was almost New Years. Meowscles had plans for New Years. And those plans involved Midas. Skye also had plans. The rest of the Agency was just planning on watching the fireworks. Tina, Skye, and Maya were out of the Agency for the time being to buy fireworks that they could set off themselves. Meowscles and Midas were cuddling together. And Brutis and Peely were out buying food for later that night. 

Tinas POV

"You exited for 2021?" I asked both Maya and Skye. "Fuck yea bro! 2020 has just been a shit show!" Maya cussed. "Agreed!" Skye said after Maya. I looked over at Skye. "Where exactly have you been all last week?" I asked "Yea were have you been?" Maya added. Skye turned a shade of pink. "I've just been hanging out with my friend..." Skye lied. I knew when Skye was lying. We've been friends ever since i could remember. "You can tell me anything... you can tell US anything." I included Maya. 

"How do I know that?" Skye was shaking ever so slightly. "I can keep secrets. Like that one time Meowscles kissed Midas." I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. "WHAT!?!?!" Maya and Skye yelled out at the same time. "Please don't tell anyone!" I said quickly. "We wont... but what?! I didn't know Meowscles was gay!" Skye said soon after. She was clearly shocked. "I knew!" Maya said very calmly. "I'm pretty sure everyone knew." I added.

"Hmm..." Skye hummed."Sooooooooo..... what were you doing last week?" I asked. "P- please don't tell anyone!" Skye pleaded. Me and Maya nodded our heads. "Well... I was hanging out with... my girlfriend Rox..."  she sounded ashamed. Me and Maya looked at each other and started to jump up and down out of excitement. "Our little girl is dating!" I yelled. "They grow up so fast!" Maya said after. Skye rolled her eyes and smiled at us.

Peelys POV

Me and Brutis were getting food for that night. "What should we get?" I asked Brutis. "Uhh... I dunno..." He says after me. "What's a appropriate New Years meal?" I asked. "That's a good question..." Brutis said. "How about we just order Pizza so we don't have to argue over this." I say. We both agreed.

Time skip: Couple hours

Meowscles POV

It was 11:54 PM. I looked over at Midas who was working on his computer. I scooted towards him. I saw Midas look over at me. I flipped over the computer screen so it was facing down. "What the hell?! I'm doing work!" Midas yelled at me. "Now your not!" I say with a smirk while lifting up his legs to pick him up. "What are you trying to do?" Midas asked. "I'm trying to pick up your ass so we can go watch the fireworks with everyone else." I replied. "Oh shit. That's today...? Tonight?" I nodded my head as a yes. 

Without another word said i picked up Midas  and threw him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Hey! Be carful with me you asshole!" Midas complained. "Aww! You know you love me!" I chuckled out. Midas clearly had no comebacks with my comment so he stayed silent. I walked out of the Agency and towards the others. "You having fun there Midas?" Tina says with a giggle. Skye, Rox, and Maya were giggling as well. "I don't wanna talk about it... now let me down!" Midas says while struggling to escape my grasp on his legs. 

I let go of him causing Midas to fall to the ground. "Owe! You fucking bitch!" Midas moaned. I smirked at Midas witch made him turn a shade of pink instantly. I looked over at Skye to find her holding hands with Rox. "You brought your friend over?" I asked. Skye nodded as in a yes. The time was 11:59 PM. Tina had the fireworks all ready. She was just waiting for the time to hit 12. I sat Midas down on the grass with me. Everyone else was on the grass.

Tina and Maya shared a spot together, Skye and Rox sat together, and Brutis and Peely sat together. "5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" Tina chanted while hitting the button to fire the fireworks. The time finally hit 12:00 AM. I pulled Midas towards me and kissed him. Midas had his eyes opened at first but he closed his eyes and kissed back. I pulled away and looked at Midas lips. Midas was just a cute blushing mess. My head happened to turn around at the right moment to see Skye and Rox kissing.  "Aww!" I whispered to myself. 

I was looking at the fireworks with awe. They eventually stoped. "Fucking shit!" Tina yelled. "I thought this was supposed to be longer!" I chuckled slightly. "It's alright I have a idea." Tina says while reaching into her backpack and pulled out some dynamite. "Do you just carry that around?" Asked Peely. "Yessir!" Tina responded. She pulled out a match and pump shotgun. She set the dynamite off with the match and threw it up into the air. Aiming with the pump she shot perfectly at the dynamite. Causing it to explode. 

She feel to the ground out of the force of the explosion. "Hell yea!" She yelled out while reaching into her backpack. "No! Put the fucking backpack down!" I yelled at her. "Ok DAD!" Tina yelled back while pulling her hand out of the backpack.  We all shared a laugh.

(A/N: Hello children! Sorry that it took me forever to make this chapter. I was busy doing school work and hanging out with friends. I decided to sit down and finish writing this since my legs are in pain from doing Cardi B squats (don't ask. I'm weird ok!) I wanted to add smut but I'm lazy. Lol)