Sick pt. 2

Wassssssssssssssup 

I'm just chillllllllllin 

Dawg yesterday I got a sweatshirt that looks like Runa Yomozuki's

Everyone is callin me a furry now dawg

That's myyyyyyyyy life

Anyhow enjoy my children

————————————

Zaddy Midas Pov:

What felt like hours of sleeping I woke up. I wish I didn't because it got worse. I just wanted someone to take me out back and end my misery :'). The only thing that brought me comfort was Meowscles's shoulder. He's a really nice pillow uwu. I looked up to see the cat asleep. I smiled at the sight. 

I got up from the cat and out of the bed. I was reaching for my clothes when a cough escaped my mouth. Moments later my boyfriend woke up. "Where the hell do you think your going?" "I got work to do... this agency won't run by itself..." I was about to put on my pants when his words stoped me. "But... I need a cuddle buddy..." he said it in such a sad way. 

I sniffled before putting my pants back down, sighing, and going over to the bed. "Your lucky I love you..." "i guess I am huh?" I pushed him onto the bed and laid on top of him. After a few seconds I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. It stayed like that until we heard a knock a few minutes later. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Who is it?" I yelled out as loud as my voice would let me. Witch wasn't very loud. "It's me Tina." I looked at Meowscles, "did you lock the door?" "No." I than put the blankets over the both of us. "Come in..."

A few moments later the door swung open and on the other side was non other than Tina. "Hey M! I wanted to tell you that- holy shit! What are you sick dawg?" I rolled my eyes as I got off the cat and sat up. "Pretty obvious..." I muttered.

"ShEeEeEesh dawg! That's pretty homeless! Anyway I wanted to tell you that Skye bought a bunch of shrimp." I looked at her confused. "First off, like food shrimp? Or pet shrimp? And second what the fuck? Did you call me homeless." "She  bought a shit tone of fire shrimp dawg, I think like.... 60? I dunno man. Oh and she also bought a huge ass tank for them and put it in the dinning room. And I didn't REALLY call you homeless."

"Tina... I'm the richest person on this island I'm nowhere near homeless. (A/n: ok dawg. Idk how tf it started but my grade is now saying that's pretty homeless. Or that's kinda homeless. I'm one of them but idk where they got it from lol) And she bought just shrimp?" "Yea man. They pretty cute. She needs help with naming them all." I shook my head and slightly laughed. "Sounds like Skye... and tell her that I'm not able to name all her shrimp because someone won't let me out of my room."

"dang dawg. Aight well you two have fun.... Imma skirt skirt out of here (A/n: does anyone say that anymore?)." And with that she closed the door and I'm assuming left to help name all Skye's shrimp. I sniffed and went back to cuddling with my kitty. As before he wrapped his arms around me. This time I wrapped my hands around his neck. After a while of cuddling his hands started to make their way towards my thicc... juicy... ass. (A/n: my mans double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon lol)

And they soon started to squeeze. (A/n: dawg I WANNA SQUEEZE MIDAS'S ASS!! Maybe give it a little slap here and their 🥴) "wh- what are you doing?" "Nothing..." he says while squeezing a little tighter. "Obviously you have to be doing something if your fucking hands are touching my ass!" " I don't know what your talking about..." he than slapped it a little. A tiny moan escaped from my mouth. 

"Someone's enjoying it huh?" "Shut up..." a chuckle came from the cat. He than lightly placed his hands on my ass. And with that we both feel asleep bc the author is too fucking tired to write anything else.

—————————-

I'll write sick chapters later

I'm soooooo tired man

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it even tho it's shit

All my chapters are shit so it's really no surprise :)

Before I go I have somethin to say

My 4th hour is science and we where learning how people get their eye and hair color

And my teacher showed a example of him with his kids and wife and how his kids have eye color and hair color of their mother because of knowledge (I'm not gonna explain it bc A. I don't really understand it and B. This is not a learning story lmao)

And one of my friends said "so your wife is more dominant?" (Dominant is one of the words we used to describe who had brown eyes etc)

And my teacher said "in eye and hair color yes"

Iykyk aight

I thought it was pretty funny

 now that I'm writing it it's really stupid bc idk how tf to explain it lol

Have a good day or night my lovely children :3