The Mission uwu

Time skip : next day

Meowscles POV

I woke up to my alarm at 5:00 am. I groaned a little bit than weakly turned off my alarm. I got up and stretched a little bit. 'I have that mission today  don't I?' I thought. 'I guess I should go and get ready.' I went over to my drawer that contained all my clothes. There were jeans, sweatpants, white T-shirt's, and all my blue overalls. 'Why do I even have these shirts? I don't wear them anyways.' I thought  while picking up my overalls that I wear for missions. I walked over to the bathroom to get changed.

I walked out with my overalls on. I walked over to my drawer once again to grab a pair of sock. I than remembered what happened  with me and Midas yesterday. I bit my lip at the thought of kissing Midas on the lips. 'God they were so soft!' I don't know why I kissed Midas yesterday. And I don't think Midas enjoyed it... or maybe he did and he didn't want to admit it. Blush started forming on my face. It's no lie that I liked Midas. He was just so hot, cute, hardworking, brave, smart, and so much other stuff.

I have realized that its wrong to date your boss... but those lips said otherwise. I was gonna have to ask Tina for some dating advise. Speaking of Tina I should go get her for the mission. I put my boots on and walked out of my room and towards Tinas room. *knock knock* I saw Tina open the door with this huge smile on her face. "You ready to go?" I asked. "Yessir! Ive been up since 3 o'clock in the morning waiting for this mission!" Tina sad with hype in her voice. 

I chuckled a little bit. "Calm down we have to tell Midas that were on our way to the Grotto." Tina groaned and walked passed me and was heading to Midas's office. Midas is usually up at this time and in his office. As we were walking to Midas's office Tina looked at me and said "sooooo.... what happened with you and Midas last night?" She giggled a little bit. I turned a shade of  pink. "N- nothing... nothing happened..." God I hate it when i stutter! "Mhmm... than why did i hear Midas yell at you?" Tina gave a small smirk. "I just kissed him..." I said quietly. "DAAAAAAAAAANNNNMMM!!" Tina practically yelled out. "My boy is turning into a PLAYER!!" 

I covered her mouth "shut the fuck up!" I whispered yelled. "Whaaat? Can I not celebrate you kissing you crush?" Tinas voice was muffled due to the fact that Meowscles covered her mouth with his hand. "You can but you don't have to tell the hole damn Agency too!" I say with my hands still on her mouth. She pushed my hands off of her and continued her journey to the office. "I'm assuming your gonna tell Skye and Maya?" I asked. "What do you wanna tell them that you kissed him?" Tina stoped and put her hands on her hips. "Uhh... well... n- no... I just... I don't wanna tell them yet. I don't even think he likes me..." I stuttered the first part. "Honey!" Tina started. "How can he resist you? Your hot and cute at the same time! It would be a HONOR to date you."

"Yea sure..." I say with a low voice. "You need to have some more confidence in yourself. That's like a major turn on to guys." Tina sassed. "Why are you telling me this? I should be telling you this! I'm the guy here!" I honesty didn't know how to feel about Tina giving me advise to a guy. She giggled than kept walking. I followed behind her. We reached the door. "Do you wanna tell Midas?" Tina asked. "Uhh... s- sure........" I knew if i told her no she would make me anyways. I walked into the room. "Hey uhh me and Tina are leaving to go to the Grotto." I say trying to hide my shyness. 

"Oh... ok! Be safe!" Midas says. I nodded and walked out awkwardly. "Let's go!" Tina says while running out of The Agency. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I was walking to grab mine and Tinas gun. 'Wow there's a shock Tina actually grabbed her gun' I thought while grabbing my gun and walking out of The Agency. Tina was in the chopper all ready to go. "Do we have the explosives?"  I asked. Tina pulled out a bag filled with smoke bombs, C4's, Dynamite, fireworks, rocket launchers, and so much other stuff. I nodded and got into the drivers part of the chopper. We took off to the Grotto. We eventually made it to our destination. I landed the chopper on the grass.

Tina hopped out with her bag filled with explosives. I hopped out too. We walked over to the hole that was on the surface. "You go have fun!" I say while walking to the grass and sitting down. Tina was planting C4's all over the inside. After she ran out of C4's she started to throw down stink bombs. She than looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Go get the chopper ready! It's about to get messy!" I did as she said with no hesitation. I got into the chopper and started it. I looked over at Tina.   

She was throwing every bomb you could imagine into the hole of the Grotto. Than... She used a air strike and ran off to the chopper. "Go go go!" She yelled. I started to fly off. We were getting shot at now. I saw henchmen pointing guns at us and shooting. Tina set off those C4's. All of the henchmen were knocked out except one. Tina threw the C4 controller at the henchmen. She hit him in the head leading the last one to be knocked out. "HEADSHOT!" Tina yelled while giggling. She walked over to the passenger seat and sat down. "Mission complete!" Tina giggled out.