Halloween pt2

Hello my lovely friends!

I know today is Thanksgiving and I'm making a Halloween chapter but it would just be boring if I did a Thanksgiving chapter

So I decided to make a part 2

I hope you lovely's have a wonderful thanksgiving

I get to spend the day with my most favorite person in the world

Me myself and I

My brothers are busy and my mother is at work

It's all good tho

I get to eat ramen noodles and waffles for Thanksgiving dinner

I don't mind

Anyway

Enjoy!

———————————-

(This chapter has smut :))

Meowscles POV:

After absolutely railing Midas last night I ended up going back to my room to sleep. Skye and Tina ended up getting a lot of candy... because they decided to steal some little kids candy bags... well uh anyways. The entire day was just chill. Except for the part where Skye ate so much candy that she ended up throwing up on the couch... and now that I'm thinking about it... I haven't seen Midas at all today... I guess I went too hard on him...

It was late at night and I might as well pay my baby a visit. I walked over to his room. When I did get to his room I noticed the door was slightly opened. I opened the door. "Baby you in here?" I asked while walking in. I saw Midas looking into the mirror. He was wearing fishnets and a maids outfit. I shut the door closed quietly ad locked it. I walked over behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"D- do you like it?" He asked quietly. "I love it..." i say while kissing his cheek. "Really?" He looked up at me. "Mhm." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I was hoping you would say that..." he than started to French me. In witch I frenched him back. I than pushed him onto the bed. We than pulled apart.

We looked into each others eyes with lust. Our foreheads where slightly touching. I slowly pulled off his fishnet leggings as we passionately kissed. When I did I threw them across the room somewhere and took off my clothes. Midas stared at my hard cock. "You ready?" I asked. Midas nodded. With his maids outfit still on he got on top of me. He positioned his hole on my dick and slowly sat down.

I held onto his waist and looked at him. He had blush all over his face. He slowly rocked back and fourth on my cock. Small moans escaping his mouth as he did so. Seeing blush on his face made me smirk.

Sooner or later he started going up and down fast. "Hah~ mmm... f- fuck..." Midas Moaned out. "That's a good boy..." I grabbed onto his dick and started to jerk him off.

"Hah... I- I'm close..." he managed to get out. "M- me too..." sooner or later we both came at the same time. Midas panted before collapsing on the bed and stuffing his face in my pillow. I kissed his head. "I love you." I say with a smile.

But he didn't respond. 'He must be asleep...' I thought before putting my clothes on and going back to everyone else.

———————-

I hope you enjoyed

Have a happy and horny Thanksgiving

Byeeeeeeeeeee