Simp pt. 2

wassup children! Im ready to write again uwu

(I am not continuing where I left off!)

--------

no ones POV

hah you thought the writer would write about Skye getting it DOOOOOWWWWNNNNN?!?!?! Man you are sick! what is this chapter supposed to be? I dont know. Im just narrating for the writer because shes too pussy enough to do it. now lets get to the part where Meowscles is a SIIIIIIIMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Because thats what this chapter is!! I think so.....

Mrowscles POV

I left my room that Midas was sleeping in, to go get him a gift. why would i give him a gift out of a blue? Because Im a good boyfriend. while I was heading to the lounge room to get a idea for Midas. I was sitting on the couch with a notebook and pencil in hand for ideas. 

Tina walked in the room. "what are you doing up so late? Its 3 am!" Tina said with a sleepy voice. "Im just thinking of a gift for Midas." I replied. "But why though? his birthday isnt in like 2 months." Tina fell onto a diffrent couch and pulled a blanket ontop of her as she said that. "I dunno." I started. "Its just... I feel like he deserves more than getting fucked every night. I love him so much. And I dont know how to show it to him. So Im thinking of a gift for him." I smiled at the last part. 

"So your a simp?" Tina chuckled while sitting up. "Uh... I dont want to sound old but... whats a simp?" I asked. "HAH! You  obviously dont have TikTok! so a simp is pretty much where you really like someone and would anything for them. Exept its not a good thing." 

I sighed. "Kids these days." I shook my head. "awww its cute to think that Im a kid. But Im 21. IM LEGAL BITCH!!" Tina chuckled. "you know Skyes a simp right?" Tina said with a smile.

"wait what?" "Yea. she is lesbain. But she has a thing for hot anime guys. Like Ban!" I saw Tina get a twinkle in her eye as she said Ban. "Whos Ban?" I asked. "Your joking right? Hes a supper hot guy from Seven Deadly Sins." Tina smiled. She grabed her phone and showed a picture of the so called 'hot anime guy Ban.' (I may or may not have become a simp for Ban.... anyways) 

"whats up with the jacket?" I asked. "oh it wont fit him. so thats why its showing some of his stomic!" Tina giggled. I shook my head once more.

-----------

thats all for now kids

i have to get my chores done before my mother comes home with the belt

sorry that it was short!

byyyyyeeeeeee

uwu