Happy new years again!

My New Years is in a couple hours but I thought why not write a chapter for it

My dog is deadly afraid of fireworks so this is going to be interesting :')

Guess what?

I got my pet rat today!!!

I named her Historia

This little shit decided that it was a good idea to put bedding in her water bowl!

She's lucky she's cute

Anyways, I got hella sick

It's not Covid again

At least I don't think so...

I mean I can taste and smell just fine so I think I'm in the clear

Anyway, enjoooooy!

—————

Meowscles POV:

Wow it's New Years Eve again. It just felt like yesterday that I was kissing Midas under the fireworks. It was currently 10:24 PM. Meaninggggg that the new year would be in a couple of hours. I wanted to come up with something romantic to do with my baby this year.

I was thinking for a while until I got the perfect idea.

'Oh yea! Midas would absolutely loooove this' I mentally told myself.

I might as well get started on it now since my plan would be sprung into action in a couple hours.

Midas POV:

I lazily laid on me and Meowscles bed. I should be doing something more productive but whatever. I wore a sweatshirt that belonged to my kitty, boxers that obviously belonged to me and white longish socks. The sweatshirt was white and huge on my twink body. I snuggled up to his pillow while scrolling on my phone.

I shifted my legs a little. I wanted to see my baby so bad! I decided to text him.

Midas: baaaaaabe!

He soon read the text and typed back.

Meowscles: Yes bunny?

I blushed at the little nickname.

Midas: I wanna see yooooooou!

Meowscles: We will... when we go watch the fireworks

Midas: but I wanna see you nowww! Send pic plz 🥺

He soon sent a picture with his abs and face in the pic. God he's so hot.

Time skip: a while

And also Meowscles POV:

It was almost time to go out and watch the fireworks. I had told everyone that me and Midas where going to go on a little date. I think Tina might be catching on but anyways. I slammed open our bedroom door just to see Midas cuddling my pillow. God he's so adorable!!!

"Come on! Let's go!"

"Where are we going?" Midas mumbled.

"You'll see!" I ripped off the blankets that kept Midas warm.

He screeched before reaching over for the blankets again.

"Nope!" I scooped up Midas and ran to the roof with him clinging onto me.

"Meowscles it's cold!!!"

"I don't care!"

When we got to the roof I sat Midas down onto a blanket that I laid down onto the ground beforehand. I slightly spread his legs apart.

"W- what are you doing?" He asked

"Relax boo boo... I'm just gonna have some fun with you..."

I pulled off his boxers and threw them somewhere. I took my suspenders and boxers off and slightly pushed my tip into his hole. He arched his back and held his breath. I started to thrust myself into him a bit aggressively. As soon as I did he let go of his breath and moaned lightly.

I propped his legs onto my shoulders and continued to go in and out of him. This continued until we both heard a loud bang, It was the fireworks. Without hesitation I kissed Midas. It was all sloppy and very hot, temperature wise and just really sexy. After a while I pulled away for air.

As expected we both gasped for air. I looked into his golden eye while still thrusting into him.

"Happy new year, babe..."

"H- happy new y- nghh~ year Meowscles!" He moaned with a mix of a yell.

I smirked before I went back to kissing him.

————

And that's all for now folks!

I'm gonna go on another break from writing this story for a while

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Happy new year!!!!

Byeeeeeee ✌️