Simp

No ones POV

In a world of children, tweens, and adults, there lies a terrible monster that may or may not has been living in your house.... you may recognize there name.... as a simp. You may be walking down a street and encounter one, or perhaps down the dildo aisle of your local walmart. It is unfortunate to say that these monsters will never in a million years will EVER die. 

But other people have excepted these peop- i mean monsters. Some even write songs. As the one I'm gonna share with you now...

S is for spending! Witch you will be doing!

I is for I NEED IIIIIITTTTTTTTT

M is for men who will be giving it! And...

Pushing all your loved ones aside

Any-who, your here to read about some rich twig getting fucked by a muscular cat man thing. And your more than likely going to jerk off to it. Aye there's no judgement here. But if your gonna jerk off to the dream couple (Midas and Meowscles) there's some good stuff on Pinterest no cap. And if there's nothing on there just hop onto google and go onto some websites, and grab the lotion. Just remember to clear the browser history. 

Enjoy this chapter uwu

Midas POV

I woke up in a freezing cold room that wasn't mine. It was Meowscles room. Yet he was nowhere in sight. Not in the bathroom, not in the bed with me (shocker), and not in the closet. Where's my kiiiiiiittttttyyyyyyyyyyy?!?! On the nightstand there was my clothes. I put them on and tried to find my shoes. They were next to the door. I put them on as well.

I walked out the door to hear a guy with a super deep voice singing in Skye's room. Curses came out of his voice. I didn't know if I should have confronted her or not. I started walking towards her door. 

Skye's POV

Rox came over to the Agency to have some fun with me. We've been wanting to do this for a long time now. Ever since we've been dating in fact. She's in my room, with a smirk across her face. I bit my lip while walking towards her. 

The end :)

————

Seriously I'm too tired to write this shit

And i am not writing about a 14 year old having sex with the same sex.... at least not right now

And if i set aside this chapter for a break I will forget about it for 2 days

I will continue this chapter some other time

Sorry for disappointing you children

Imma go jerk off- i mean.... uh go to sleep now...

Heh heh....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee