Whaddup baby ;)

Yessiree this chapter will have smut. So enjoy uwu 

No ones POV

After a long day at work Midas felt stressed out. Who could blame him? The time was 10 PM. The agents were watching a movie in the lounge room. Midas was a assuming that ALL of them were  enjoying themselves in the lounge room. It took some sighs and leg stretching for Midas to get up and walk to his room. When Midas got to his door he opened it and felt a wave of cold hit him.  It didn't really bother him as much as it should have. He walked over to his bathroom and started the shower. He started to strip off his clothes and place his towel on the counter. 

He stepped into the shower and felt hot water hit his pail skin that was covered with tattoos. After a while of water raining down Midas started to actually wash his body with washing products (this is so bad!). 

Time skip: when Midas is done washing himself cuz I'm too lazy to write it lol

Midas stepped out of the shower completely wet. The cold air that Midas didn't mind came back and hit him hard. He grabbed his towel and used it to dry off. After he did that he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out in hopes he could fall asleep. That's when he saw him. He was sitting on Midas bed "Whaddup baby?" Meowscles says with a wink. That comment left Midas with blush on his face. 

"H- hey Meowscles..." Midas stuttered. "What are you doing here? No here's a better question. How did you get in here?" "Oh. Your door was unlocked." Meowscles responded. Midas sighed quietly. "What do you want?" Midas says while putting his hands on his hips. "What? Can I not see my baby boy?" Meowscles asked. "God damn it! Why do you have to be so freaking cute!" Midas mumbled. Thinking that Meowscles wouldn't hear.

"Aww that's cute that you think that!" Meowscles chuckles. "Your not too bad yourself!" "Shut up!" Midas practically yelled. Meowscles got up from the bed and started walking up towards Midas. He held onto his hips and leaned into his ear and whispered "Your cute when your flustered!" His deep voice made Midas grow a tent under his towel. 

!Smut warning!

Meowscles felt Midas member poke him on the leg. Meowscles had a face saying 'I wanna fuck you'. Midas knew full damn well what was about to happen. And he let it happen. Meowscles  pulled off the towel that was on Midas waist. Reviling Midas cock. All that was heard was Midas sharp breath. Meowscles slightly started to jerk Midas off. Midas let out a loader moan than all the other ones. 

Meowscles let out a small chuckle and stoped. "W- why did you st- op?" Midas huffed. "I'm just trying to get you worked up!" Meowscles smirked. Meowscles crouched down to be on the level of Midas dick. He licked the tip slightly. A gasp escaped from Midas. Meowscles bobbed his head back and forth. "H- holy fucking sh- it! How are y- ou so good at this?!" Midas said in-between moans. 

Meowscles pulled away with a small smile. "I'm self taught!" The bigger male chuckled. The comment left Midas with a small laugh. Meowscles quickly picked up Midas and placed him on the bed. Butterfly's start to fly in Midas's stomach. Meowscles took off his own clothes and threw them across the room. Midas was admiring Meowscles's huge cock. "You like what you see baby?" Meowscles says very sexually.

All Midas could do was nod his head as a yes. He felt like he didn't have a voice. Meowscles sat Midas on his lap. He put his dick inside Midas. Midas was a moaning and blushing mess. Meowscles chuckled. "I haven't even started fucking you!" "I- I know. It just feels so good!" Midas yelled. Meowscles chuckled once again and started thrusting up and down. "Heh!" Midas moaned.

After a while of Meowscles fucking Midas they both came around the same time. He pulled his dick out of Midas. Meowscles watched the cum drip out of Midas. 

End of smut warning

Without another word Midas feel onto the bed out of breath. He was laying on his stomach. Meowscles was admiring Midas cute naked butt (don't judge me! He was a cute butt ok!). Midas flopped onto his back right next to Midas. "I love you!" Meowscles says. "I love you too!" 

(A/N: Hi there! Sorry that I'm late. Again school. I have like 15 missing assignments.... per class.... yup that's me :) And yes the chapter name is inspired by Corpse. So yee. Bye!)