.

Our joys will be greater, Our love would be deeper, Our life would be fuller because we shared a moment

                                    _____Internet

____________________________________

They both descended down the stairs. Hand in hand. Noor was quiet oblivion to the that fact but Murtaza was enjoying the touch. 

They reached the dinning room to find it empty. Confused Noor walked to the kitchen to see everything placed neatly like it have not been touched since night. The clock showed 9:00. 

"Uncle and Aunty , Wake up early ?" She asked .

Noor have always see her Khala and Khalu waked up early on 8 but today Its like they sleeping. Uncle has its own shop and hence he was a early riser . 

Murtaza shocked her head , suddenly realizing something. He scratched the back of his head and sheepishly looked at her.

"Its Sunday today. They slept till 11:00 on Sundays." He said. 

"OH, Shall I make you something then." Noor asked, Opening the kitchen's light.

"NO no, Don't even go near the kitchen . " Murtaza slightly yelled in panic. Seeing her going to light the stove.

"Why ?" She asked . Embarrassed, Noor put back the match stick back in the box. Maybe they still feel her presence as bad and he had married her out of sympathy. But he said , he loved her . Noor shake her head at the new thoughts coming in her head.

"What are you thinking, Noor?" Murtaza asked , holding both of her hands in his.

"Nothing." The former thoughts have put tears in her beautiful eyes.

"Noor, It not like what you are thinking. I forbid you to do something in the kitchen because mom forbid me to. As you are new bride , its not good for you to start working from your first day."

Murtaza could easily make out that, what could be affecting Noor mind. His mother had told Murtaza in the night about this hence he is jus following his mothers order. But obviously forgets the time his mother had told him of waking up.

"Sorry." Noor murmured . She has become sensitive after the incident and now positive thoughts don't come often instead in every situation her mind clouds with all the negative thoughts.

"I can get us something to eat." Murtaza said,

"What ?" Noor asked.

"No wait, Go grab your shawl , abaya or anything. We are going out to do our breakfast" He told her. 

"NO , Let aunty wake up." She said.

"No she will not, she is spending time with her husband . We shall do it too and should not spoil their time." He said bluntly.

"Murtaza. " Noor blushed.

"My sweet wife." He cooed her and kissed her head.

"Ya Allah, My eyes." A famine voice yelled from the door. 

"Maheen, What do you want." Murtaza said, looking at his younger sister. who had her eyes covered.

"Breakfast." She shrugged and walked in the kitchen .Messing up the couples privacy.

"We are going out to  do breakfast . Come with us." Noor asked .

"No bhabhi, Its good you guys are going out. At least on the way grab me something. And when you came back , Wake me up. " She said.