.

And Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness

                                _____ Quran ( Surah Anfaal )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking Zoya with her , Sila went straight to the office of their father-in-law . Knocking the dorr slightly , she opened it not waiting to hear a 'come in' . Seeing the two ladies , all three The father-in-law , Hatim and Their mother who just had come in to gave them their tea . 

"What happened , Sila ?" Amna asked . 

"Mother , I wanted to say something regarding my husband's accident ." She said , loud enough to make everyone hear . 

Hatim and his father were shocked to hear the word accident from her mouth . Although Hatim's father knew the fact that It could have been an accident or a murder but hating someone else due to any misconception is not right . Hatim was not only shocked but angry as well .

"Bhabhi , My brother was brutally killed by her brother due to her . " Hatim said . " Her brother thought my brother who was happily married to you tried to misbehave with her and then her so called loving brother killed my brother and your husband , making you the widow in such a young age with such a small child ." He yelled , making Zoya to flinched behind Sila slightly . 

"Its all wrong , it is just the mere thinking of yours Hatim , nothing else . I was your brother's wife and I was the sole person who know how happily was I married to him ." Sila yelled back .

Tears were making their way to now Sila's now , She wiped them harshly . Her thoughts drifted to every single pain and then the night when he died . 

"What do you mean , Bhabhi ?"Hatim asked , 

"Your brother was , for whole two years was outside of the country in a non Muslim and you don't know what he did outside all this time ?" Sila asked . 

"Bhabhi "

 "How could any of you , Because you don't know . Asim had affairs with plenty of women in America . Do you know how I know , Because he told me himself on phone that he had got aids and is coming back to pakistan . " Sila said ,

Zoya was shocked and scared with this new revelation . Through , there is a little part of her who told her this all is a lie but the bigger and sane part of body told her she is not . 

Sila narrated everything of that night to them , As you was their and had witness the whole scene . She had witness ,  her very own husband trying to force himself on another girl , along with her little daughter . She told them , Munawar didn't want to kill him but that wa self defense . If Munawar haven't done what he do to the extremely drunken Asim then Asim might have killed Munawar . 

Zoya was looking down all the time , silent tears were falling down her face . Not because she cared for the dead but for Sila . Amna and Alam silently listened the whole story . Hatim looked at Zoya , guilty . 

LATER AT NIGHT 

After , that news breaking evening no one talked asked anyone anything . No one had dinner together . 

Sila was in her room with her daughter , all the time after breaking the news . She do miss and loved her husband still because the few and very starting years of their marriage was goo until Asim indulge himself into alcoholic products . She wiped on her faith . With no energy left to face anyone now . 

Amna and Alam , both didn't come out for dinner nor talked to anyone . Both were sad and in the deep thinking where they were wrong that their son get this vile . They both thought themselves as a culprit , thinking they couldn't do his upbringing right .