.

Khoon Baha : They money given to the relative of the deceased . Its sometimes , the money the heirs of the deceased took when not taking the revenge blood . (I don't know if I make you guys understand it nicely or not ) . It was given to left the culprit free . 

In This story , The KHOON BHAHA given will be a girl . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wherever life plants you , bloom with grace . 

 ....................................................................................................

Sitting in a room with the heavy and beautiful blood red bridal Sharara . Zoya was not only disturbed but hurt also , from her father's reaction and cruelty . 

Her beautiful soft hairs were tied in a bun with few strands left to compliment her milky skin . Her makeup was light , very light as compare to the other brides . As she did it all by herself . She has only a light lipstick and mascara on . The blush on her face was natural , very much of her own . Unlike her heavy atttire , her jewelry was very simple . Few gold bangles on both the wrist and small gold earrings on . With the red pendant locket of her mother on . 

She was sitting like a normal bride on the huge bed , in a huge room which has a manly scent to it , but the thing is neither this is a normal wedding nor she is some normal bride . She looked up startled when the door jiggled and opened revealing her husband , The great Hatim Khan .

Hatim , saw the beauty sitting on his bed , in his room , with her rose scent scattered all around doing things with his heart . He got lost in the beauty , staring at Zoya's face like was a mirage , who would disappeared . 

He leisurely walked up to her and sits down down on the bed , in front of the bed . Tanking hold of her delicate and soft hand in her which was formerly placed on her lap in his , he very gently caressed it . He was in trance , but get out of it as soon she very slowly snatched her hand back from his grip in her lap again . Zoya was scared . 

"You are Very beautiful . Maybe that's the reason you charmed my brother , with this evil look of yours . " He said , venomously . 

Zoya , looked up scared and hurt . Her eyes shined with the tears ready to be spilled . Zoya was very innocent , she was that girl who never ever has a crush , let alone making someone hers by using charms , was out of the freaking question for her . 

"I never ," She said . 

Hatim pulled her closer to him holding her wrist , towards him forcefully . She , without a notice was forcefully leaned forward in him , her face inches apart from Hatim .

Grabbing her chin tightly with one hand , he tug on her duppatta sat on her head hardly , making it fall on the bed , leaving her back and chest without it .