1 Cinderella

Being born in luxury , Suleiman Hussain have everything his heart desired

Being born in luxury , Suleiman Hussain have everything his heart desired . Money , girls and power . You named and He have it . Being the self made businessman and being the handsome male specimen , he have it all . The thing he lack is love . 

His parents died young , raised in a orphanage . He didn't get the love the young 1 year child should . His parents left him nothing . He worked part time job and studied with money he has . Whatever he have now is due to his hard work . 

His busy schedule never gave him a break . Work , meeting and then galas and what not . In the night , he used his warm bed to lure him in a peaceful sleep . 

"Sir the Charity gala is at 7:00 pm , today ." His assistant said , briefing the man about his work . 

"Okay , you may leave now . " Suleiman said to his assistant . A fine message to get lost and let me him have peace for now . 

The charity gala , as he have grow with the orphans . He has special attachment with them . He worked an NGO and many services to help the poor children in need and families .

In Gala 

Upon reaching at the gate . He stepped down from his car and without looking back walked ahead . Many journalist were there trying to asked him questions and wanting to see him but his body guards covered him in a protective circle . Once he made his way inside the gala . The organizer , the old lady with wrinkled and grey hairs with the black shalwar and kameez on came to him on the wheelchair all by herself . 

"Assalam o Alaikum . I am glad you have made it here Suleiman ." She , Rizwana Naz his guardian who have run the orphanage in which he was for 18 years of his life said . For her , he is her son and he also didn't think less of her .  

She never married anyone , in the fear the man she'll marry  will not like the children she took care of . She was a lady of honor . 

"Walaikum Asalam . Amma , Thankyou for inviting me ." He said . He was the only one that if he wasn't even invited he could get in and his Amma knows it . Last year , he was in Las Vegas , hence could not make it here but that didn't stop him from sending money here .

"The Gala is starting with the auctioned of unique and ancient vases and home decoration pieces and then with paintings . I want you to buy something . Please ." She said . 

"I will." He said smiling down at the old lady .

"I should check the other guest the ." she said .

"Shall I help ?" He said , 

"I am not that old now to not to even move my wheelchair . " she said and with her hand on the wheels pushed her chair back and started heading back murmuring , "I am just 70" 

He smiled at the old lady antics . He moved ahead to the section auction but was stop by the the other other business , who wants to discuss business with him . He stopped to listen them .