.

Believe you can and you are have way there ....

                            _____Theodore Roosevelt  

The mansion was great . It was nothing new to Zoya as her father's house was just like this one, A little smaller through . 

The servant placed the bags in front of the door , and opened it . Carrying the bag inside , he put them down and turned to Zoya , bow his head a little then took his leave .

The room , was very dull in color and lights . Its grey color with one wall a very dark shade of grey made her feel uneasy . The room have no source of any light . The windows are shut closed with curtains over them . 

Zoya , pulled open the curtains and then the windows . Letting , not only the sun rays but also the hot and cold breeze to come in and greet her . Upon , seeing down from her window she was astonished to see the beautiful scene . The natural beauty . 

The green lush and properly chopped grass which have a sparkle of water over them making the droplets of water shine like the pearl in the sun light . One the corners there were trees , fruit trees . With a bench in the center , quite big that could seat 6 peoples all at a time . 

"Close the curtains ."Hatim shouted from the door . 

Zoya startled , from his this loud voice . Zoya was always a seeker of natural beauty and light of sun that enters in a room . For her , to purify one's inner self its important to let yourself surrounds with natural things and sunlight .  

"But , the room was is so dark " She said to him .

"I don't like the light . Close the window ." He shouted again .

"Bu-" She was interrupted when he started coming towards her and shoved her aside a little forcefully making her stumble back , but regain her balance very soon . He close the windows then the curtains his own self . 

"Don't do anything , Without asking me ." He said . "Go make me evening tea." 

"Ji , " She said , moving out of the room .

"Make sure to make dinner also . I have given every inside servant of this house a leave of some days ." He yelled behind her . 

"Ji ." Again a Ji is what Hatim received . 

Hatim wanted to torture her very much , he had decided to make her work 24/7 making her the all day maid of the house . He not only gave leave to his servants who work inside the mansion but also took a 10 days leave himself . 

He can't forget the face of his brother . Whom he always admired and idealized . He can't forget the look on his niece face when she looked at her father's corpse and whispered to everyone to keep their voice down , her father is sleeping .

Mostly , he can't forget the last expressions of his Bhabhi  , When she didn't even shed a single tear but kept quiet throughout . His mother , who shed so much tears in the loss of her elder son . He can't forget all these things . He can't forget , how his father lowered his young son's casket in the ground with glistening eyes .