SWEET LOVE

You can't blame gravity for falling in love .

                                       -----------Albert Einstein 

________________________________________________________

Sitting in a heavy bridal dress , your family have brought for you was not easy

Sitting in a heavy bridal dress , your family have brought for you was not easy . Especially the heavy jewelry they made you wear . 

Not to forget the heavy makeup and sandals you have to wear on your day . Well , if its really our day then why so torture . Let us dress in clothes we are comfortable but can't happen . 

These are the thoughts which are in Mishal's mind . Who was sitting on the well decorated stage of red roses alone in a heavy bridal dress . Alone , because her dearest soon to be in-laws are yet to arrive for their bond of Nikkah . 

Mishal was a 24 years old girl , born in a most loving family but mostly rich . All her cousins and siblings are married except for the one . Khizar . 

Who was sitting in the man's partition with his glasses , normal physic and dark skin color . Khizar , was very humble and kind from heart . 

Her thoughts were disturbed by the loud announcement of entrance of the Barat . She properly arrange her long skirt and her duppatta , settled on her head . She looked down like a shy bride when in real she was anything but shy . 

She prayed in her head , just for this function to get over so that she could sleep in her soft bed . If someone say , she is interested in this marriage , then she is not . The person She is marrying is someone she haven't even seen or talked . 

When one time , Adeel Her soon to be husband , Tried to initiate a talk with her , she didn't gave him a single reply . Just seen his messages . 

Then why she is marrying ? 

She marrying just to do job . Yes . Jut like typical Pakistani father , her father told her straight to do job after her marriage that to if her husband allowed . Which Adeel did . That's what her mother told her . So, she said yes  .

There were actually no feeling attached with that person . 

She looked up once her cousin called her . 

"What ?" Mishal yelled in a whisper .

"Your groom run away ." Mahnoor , her cousin replied ."Come ." 

"How , ?" Mishal asked in whisper . 

She was so excited to start her job from the next day of Nikkah but now this . Yes , next day because she was of course only interested in her job not in her Adeel .

"What do you think of my grand daughter ?" She heard her Dadu (grandfather) yelled loud enough for everyone present in the vast hall to hear .