.

There are two types of pain in this world , One that hurts you and the other changes you.

                                                                         _________Internet

______________________________________________

Noor's family grew scared when the night fell but there was no trance of their daughter. Noor's mother send her husband and brother to search for Noor but found nothing. 

Bilal found Noor purse along with the two shoppers of item and a list of things in a alley. He reached home and give that to his parents . 

Now, they were sure that something had happened to her. After waiting for another 3 hours , they decided to reach for the police and filed a case of Noor disappearance . 

Murtaza and his family was still unware of the situation. Noor's father decided that they should keep this a secret from them. 

Unfortunately for them, when Noor's phone was not picked up by anyone as it was lost in the alley , he grew scared as it never happens. Not even that time when they had a fight.

He decided to pay a visit to them, he reached their in the next day's night alone and rang the bell. The door was opened by Noor mother , who upon seeing Murtaza paled.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Khala." He greeted , smiling brightly. Its been days since he had last seen his love.

"Walaikum Asalam." She replied. She looked at him like she had seen a ghost. In her state she forgets to even invite him in.

"Can I come in?" He politely asked. He frowned , seeing this state of his Khala.

"Yes , Yes . Please." She said. Widely opening the door , she invited him after getting out of the land she was in. 

"Aunty, I am here to Noor." Murtaza said. He smiled sheepishly, asking his betrothed mother's to let him meet his fiancé was a little shy type of thing for him.

"No-oo-r." She strutted . She was afraid that Murtaza would get to know of Noor disappearance and would break the marriage. 

"Yes aunty." He said,

"She is not at home." Bilal said, who just had came from his room.

"Then, where is she?" He asked. 

"She is at her friends house. " Bilal replied, Keeping his face stern and strict.  

Bilal was always" the jolly type of the person. Who laugh even when everyone is serious , seeing him this stern and serious over a minor thing was a bit awkward for Murtaza. But he keep quiet. He could feel something is wrong. He decided to inquire in his own way.

"This Late?" He asked.

"Yes." Bilal said.

"Her phone, She is not picking her phone since yesterday?" 

"She lost her phone." Bilal lied. 

Bilal and his mother both were scared from inside. They know a girl getting disappeared brought a shame to the girl's name. They were afraid for Noor. They think if Murtaza get to know about Noor disappearance , he would break the marriage.

"Tomorrow is Our Nikkah." He said. 

Hearing the Word Nikkah , Noor's mother can't take things any longer and broke down in front of Murtaza.

"What happened, Khala?" He politely asked, Hugging his aunt.

Bilal who was tiring to keep his façade on , broke down along with his mother. Bilal being the only brother to Noor is very attached to her and love a lot.