.

Be the light to your own darkness first.

                                _________Ayesha Shahid

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been two weeks , since Mishal has started her job as a teacher . She has also given her CV in some company's and was waiting for the call , until the call she has decided that she should do this job . 

The school is just few steps away from their home and located in their alley . She goes by foot and walked back home too . The most annoying part of the job is the children . As the school is only till primary (KG-1 to 5) , she was given the 5th standard math to teach .

Although , she has never teach before but to the students she was the best teacher . But to her the students were not that best . They are hard to control and always shout , making her headache .

Today was not an exception . Mishal was checking the copies in the staff room when a student of her class came to her . 

"Miss ," Ali , the class monitor said .

"Yes ." She look up at him .

"Miss , apki class hain ." He reminded her .

(Miss, its your class now)

"Ahbi to lay ky ayi ho."

(Just now , I have come after taking it)

"Arrangement lagaya hain dobara ana hain apny."

(this is your arrangement)

"Acha , ap jayein a rhi ho."

(OK , You go I'll come)

The boy went back . Mishal closed the copies and picked some to check in the classroom . As she settle her self in the classroom's table , telling all the students to head down or do their pending work if any.

"Miss ," The front girl said.

"hmm."

"Miss , apki shadi hoyi tou nhi hain na." The little girl with two ponys asked .

(Miss , you haven't gone married? )

"Ap kuy poch rhi hain yeh." She looked up , hearing this.

(why are you asking me this)

"Miss , meray bhai say kar lein."

(Marry my brother miss)

"Chup ho kar head down karein Shiza. Ho chuki hai meri shadi ab koi baat ki toou parents say shikayat kar do gi mein apki."

(be Queit and put your head down Shiza. I am married. If you talked again I will complained to your parents )

"sorry miss." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting home with a very good feeling that tomorrow is Sunday , means the off. She throw her bag on the bed and taking the clothes out she changed in a navy blue shirt and white trousers . She make herself the tea. 

Her Aunt has gone to her sister-in-law's home to meet her . 

As she was pouring the tea , she the knock on the door . She went out to open it . Khizar was standing there with his bike , 

"You are early." She asked after greeting him .

"As there was no work in the hospital , I took an early leave."