.

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. 

                                                    ______Anne frank

______________________________________________________________________

"You are looking so beautiful, " Murtaza murmured in Noor's neck. 

"we are matching." She said.

"Yes." Murtaza said . Placing his hand on her stomach and softly pressed it ."How is my baby doing?" 

"He is fine." She said. 

"How do you know , Its he?" Murtaza asked, Kissing her neck.

"I just know." She murmured , pushing him back." Let me get ready." 

"Okay, " Murtaza said sadly like a child and sit on the bed , wearing his shoes.

Its been 6 months to their marriage. Each day was filled with happiness. Both Noor and Murtaza was very happy. 

Noor was happy and proud to be the wife of a man like Murtaza, who loves her a lot and didn't leave her in her hard times. She is proud that he married her, with her saying no to their marriage.

Noor was and will always be thankful to Murtaza for what he did for her. He helped her to get those men behind the bars, he helped her to live her life again and also get her to love her own self again. 

He always dressed her up in their starting days of marriage when she feels she is not worth the makeup. He make sure, she started healing herself , her heart. 

All this happens because of the love Murtaza granted her and because of every word of encouragement he had told her. 

He loves and her , And She loves him too.

They were going to a ceremony of Rubina's eldest daughter. Minal has completed her 10th with a brilliant percentage and hence they are celebrating it. 

________________________________________

It was late in then night that they returned home and everyone was asleep. Noor's was very tired, her 2 months pregnancy is taking a troll on her. Murtaza stayed behind to drink water from while Noor went up to her room. 

Noor removed her makeup and jewelry but finding it hard to open the zip of the blouse. Previously, it was her khala who helped her wear the saree. 

Noor felt hands on her back which are sensually moving up and down her back after opening the zip. Murtaza picked her up and place her on the bed. He hovered over her and removed the saree's pallu from her shoulder. Removing the blouse as he was just about to dip his head in the valley of her breast , His phone rang. 

Cursing, he picked up the cell phone. Noor was still on the bed but has now covered herself from the sheets. 

"What?" He yelled , Just as he picked up without looking at the name.

A computerized voice replied him, Seeing the number he realized its from 3223. He cut the call and resumed his work.

____________________________________

After 3 years.

"Come here." Maheen scolded the little boy who just had started crawling and is always busy in destroying his phupo's cosmetics which she placed in the last drawer. 

He could opened it easily. Bashar crawl fast towards his grandfather's room. Going in he cheeringly smiled at his phupo . His Grandfather picked him up in his arm.

"Baba, Give him to me." Maheen demanded. Hearing this Bashar hide himself more in his grandfather's arm.

"Do you want to go to your phupo's ?" Hearing this Bashar shake his head in a no. "He don't want to come?"

"Baba, He has destroyed my new lipstick." She said.

"Do you , beta." He asked Bashar. To which he again shake his head in no.

"look he hasn't." Murtaza said , who had just came from the office. "and if he has , then I am proud of him."

Maheen stomped her foot on the ground and left the room. 

Syed Bashar Murtaza was the heart of the house. Everyone has a soft corner for him. As for Bashar, He loves to destroy his phupo's thing a lot and run form there. He is just like how his parents use to be in their Childhood. 

Noor and Murtaza both has a habit of doing something naughty in their young age. But now seeing their soon do those stuff with other Murtaza feel satisfied. 

Murtaza placed back Bashar in his grand father's arm and went to his room to see his wife. Noor was combing her hairs. He went behind her and kissed her hairs. 

"My love."

"When did you came?" Noor asked, looking at him." Let me get you water."

"Just now. I don't want anything." He said. Patting the space behind him he asked her to sit.

"What happened?" She asked .

"I have gotten a promotion. Now I am the head of my Accounts department." He told her . 

"Really, that good." Noor smiled. Her happiness is radiating from her face.

"Noor, Since the day you have come in my life, everything is happening in a good way. You are my lucky charm." Murtaza said, kissing her both hands.

"I love you hubby."

"I love you too Baby."

Its the 'Sachi Muhabbat' of Murtaza that has helped Noor in many ways. 

_______________________________________________End

Author's Note 

12:00 PM

30/12/2020

last update of the year. I will start the new story soon. 

For the next story , I want a lot of comments and lot of love(Votes) 

As I have given you an advance new year gift in the shape of two updates in a day. Follow me guys, help me reach 50 to 60 followers. 

Vote , Comment and Do Follow me.