.

You can and You will . Just be yourself and believe .

                                     ________Ayesha Shahid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Khizar , Uth jayein . Hospital nhi jana kya ? " Mishal said , waking him up.

(Khizar, Wake up Don't you have to go to Hospital?)

"Its still dark outside Mishal . Why are you waking me up?" Khizar said in his sleep .

They has slept early that night on the same bed in each others arm's without a question asked .

"OH , I mean to pray Fajr ." She said in her sleep.

"Yes , right . You also have to wake up ." He get up in a sitting position . 

Putting a hand on her shoulder he shake her . He was already awake now . He could even hear the faint sound of Azan .

"Mishal , Wake up . Or else you would miss it ." He said .

Mishal smile in her sleep and lazily wake up and went to the washroom with him coming behind. He entered the washroom first . Both Husband and wife together did their wazoo . Mishal always wanted someone as a life partner with whom she could offer her prayers . 

She was never the one to miss her prayers , and if by chance she ever miss them she immediately as soon as she got time offers them .

Just like her , Khizar also wanted a wife who could wake him up to offer the first prayer of the day .

 Its like they both got what they wished for and what they deserved .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning when the three where having tea , Her phupo brought a certain topic that made Khizar to blush and Mishal to feel nothing except happiness.

"After two days , You will have your Valima and after it immediately on the second day you both would be going to your Honeymoon." She said , sipping her tea.

"But Phupo , Where would be go for our honeymoon?" Mishal asked .

Khizar look back and froth his wife and his mother to see that they both were very serious. Although he was well aware about the Valima as he was the one to arrange it in such a short notice , but this Honeymoon thing has caught him of guard . 

"Where do you want to go ?" Her phupo asked her .

"I always wanted to see snowfall but as its is still August , Can we go to Kashmir . I heard it is worth seeing." She said dreamily.

"Yes , I also have seen Kashmir . Its the most beautiful place ." Her phupo commented.

"When ?" Mishal asked .

"Before Khizar was born , For our Honeymoon. Those sweet old days." She murmured . Her eyes shining with the unshed tears probably in the dear memory of her late husband .

"Ami , don't cry please." Khizar said .

"I am not crying ." She said , trying to smile wide .

"Phupo , Why don't you accompany us too." Mishal said , smiling brightly on her idea.

Although , Khizar love his mother a lot but taking his mother on the Honeymoon was not only awkward but also displeasing to his liking .