.

Treat others as you want to be treated .

                         _____Golden Rule 

__________________________________________________________________

Mehar sleeps way faster . She was very sleepy but she just don't want to give in . Ibrahim for a very long time , kept looking at her . Staring at her face . 

Her long lashes that touches her cheeks . Her beautiful hairs , that are cut in layers and looked perfect on her . Her eyes that are beautiful even when closed , evenly shaped eyebrows but mostly her full lips , that Ibrahim so wanted to feel with his own .

He know that they are not the good terms , hence touching her even when she is sleeping and probably may not know , feels bad to him . His heart doesn't allow something that his mistress would not like .

Mehar stirred a little and shifted to his side , making her hairs to fall on her face. He brought his hand forward but stopped and instantly turned and get up . 

She was looking so perfect and cute that he may lose control . He don't want her to hate him more than she already does. 

Little did he know that she loved him just as much he loves her . 

It was in the afternoon when she woke up , she opened her eyes to found the room's light close with proper darkness in the room with a only a side table lamp on. Some outside light tried to pass in the room but their was no entrance.

She realized that she is not in her own room . Mehar liked to sleep in the darkness , she hated it when there is a bulb or any source of light on in the own , she just can't sleep in the light unless she is very tired . 

She get up , feeling the pain came back to her , she sit and pressed her back to the headboard , creating sound. 

she wanted to drink water , she feels thirsty. But their was no one in the room nor she has her mobile with her . She feels very helpless . 

She waited for good five minutes and then tried to standup when a pain shoot through her foot and she fell down on the floor taking the lamp with her. 

The lamp fell and broke. Glass scattered around . 

Hearing the falling voice , Ibrahim who was sitting outside from his room on the tiled floor leaning on the beside wall , get up . 

Ibrahim had turned off the lights , knowing she likes her darkness very much. He know that she would need him when she would wake up so he sat outside the room with his laptop doing his office work for the past three hours . He also has kept her mobile phone on the bed beside her head which she was unaware of .

Hearing all the sound , he feels stressed and went inside the room . He turned on the light fast . What he see turns his heart to beat very faster . 

Without looking any where , he went to his wife and picked her up , putting her back on the bed , he scolded her in a low voice . 

"Mehar , you should have called me." He said , still standing.

"How ?" She gestures .

"From your mobile , of course , look there I placed it near to you so you could have no difficulty." He said , pointing towards the Phone. 

"I needed water , I think everyone is busy . So I tried to stand up my self." She signed.

"Its okay . I was very scared ."

"I am fine." She signed and looked down , 

She noticed blood on the floor , she frowned and then the realization hit her hard ."You stepped on the lamp's glass." She signed him pointed towards his foot.