.

First they ignore you, than they laugh at you then, then they fight you , then                                             you win 

                        _____________Imran Khan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing her brothers , She just could not contain herself and instantly ran towards them but was hold back by arm from Hatim

Seeing her brothers , She just could not contain herself and instantly ran towards them but was hold back by arm from Hatim . Munawar and Nauman so wanted to punch Hatim in the face for the 'affection' , they got to see regarding their sister . Munawar moved forward remembering the thing they have came here for .   

"I came ,Actually We came here to apologize and hand my self to the police in the crime of killing you brother ." He said ."In defense ." 

"I'll called them ." Hatim said , taking out mobile from his pocket to call them . 

"But , On One condition ." Nauman said . 

"What ?" Hatim asked .

"You have to divorced our sister and leave her alone ." He said .

Divorced , one thing which is not forbidden in Islam but still the most hateful act near Allah . Being a brother , And asking your brother-in-law to divorced your sister was never an easy task for any brother . But the awful circumstances leaves no choice to Nauman . He was well aware about his tempered in public , so it was obvious its going to be worst in private life .

Zoya , silently listened to her brother's condition , saying nothing  . Its not like she love or like Hatim a bit , She didn't but the single word 'divorced' left a bad feeling in her heart making her feel sick. She neither love him nor liked him . But like her brothers , she also don't hate him .

She just don't know how to fell about him . She was never that kind of woman or girl who hate or despise someone . She was that kind , who no matter what try their best to find some positive things in them . 

"NO , " Its was supposed to be Zoya's line but hearing it from Hatim's lips , Zoya herself was shocked .

"What , But Why ?" This time , It was Munawar . 

"Because I said so ." Hatime said . "Guards , their time is up , throw them out ." Saying this to his guards he grabbing his wife moved in side the house not for once turning back or letting Zoya see their faces .

Once inside , He jerk her forward , leaving her arm . 

"Get ready , We going to my house . " HE said and then moved closer  to her and cornered her in the wall but putting his both arms on the side ."Bhabhi will be their , try to be as nice or I will make you see hell in the world . " Saying this he moved back and went up stairs . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alam Khan's Vila 

After offering their greeting and sitting from some time , the couple heard a voice of a lady . Zoya turned around to see the young and pretty lady lady standing in yellow dress , holding the young infant of 8 to 9 months in her arms .