The Dumb Beauty

If the person don't say something , Its means his/her observance power had told them to keep quiet.

                                                ---------------Ayesha Shahid 

_________________________________________________

Mehar woke up feeling thirsty in the middle of the night . She got up from her bed and picked her duppatta from the side . Wrapping it around her self and placing it on her head . She moved out of the room .

The Shah Mansion has no light . All the light went off due to the heavy storm that hit the city around 9:00 o'clock in the night.  Not a single source of light was trespassing the Shah Mansion , except the moonlight .

 Mehar , slowly descended down the stairs and moved towards the kitchen feeling the things on her way with her hand .

As She moved in the kitchen , She saw a silhouette in the kitchen . From what she could make out the silhouette was sitting on the dining . 

Unaware of who that could be , she picked the nearest think she could find , That was a vase . Emptying the vase , She holds in the air and moved inside the kitchen in front of the silhouette.

"Who are you ?" Ibrahim Shah asked. Getting up from the peaceful dinner he was having seeing when saw someone standing in front of him.

In response Mehar moved back a little , all her courage got fled in the air and she wanted nothing just to go  to her room and hide her self under the blanket.

She know that voice.

Ibrahim moved forward a step , Mehar moved back a, dropping the vase on the ground she run quickly towards her room before Ibrahim could caught her.

Ibrahim frowned and move a head to caught her , but she was long gone . He turned back but something caught his attention on the floor .

Anklet .

He smiled , and kept it in his pocket knowing fully well who is the owner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shah Mansion was the mansion was grace . The Mansion was modernly designed according to today's era. The lush green garden and lawn with the ever unique flowers enhance its beauty to ten folds. The Mansion the epitome of  Richness and wealth with the tint of darkness.

In the Mansion , the couple along with their grandfather lived since their birth .

Azhar Uddin Shah with his grandson Ibrahim Shah and granddaughter Mehar Shah.

Both the children were young when their parents along with their siblings died .

It was the most dark day for the Shah family when both sons of Azhar Uddin Shah died in an Accident . They were going to Peshawar in their cars when the accident took place , fortunately little Ibrahim and his grandfather had stayed home . Whereas , Mehar's mother was pregant with , the doctor can save only a person ,Mehar .

Mehar was 8 years younger than Ibrahim . Mehar was Ibrahim's cousin sister from his father's side.

When Mehar turned 15 years her only guardian her grandfather received the heart attack. Afraid was his granddaughter's future , he made her marry his Ibrahim unfortunately he couldnot survive that attack and died .

Mehar was dumb since her birth. But after the death of her grandfather she become an introvert she did not sign anything to anyone.

Despite becoming the support for his wife , he ran away to another country leaving her to suffer the sadness alone.