.

To say that Momina was depressed was a truth . Her 'mother' hurting her , slapping and whipping her was something she can't get over with . She know , Her step mother Naheed was not at all a nice lady but getting away to this extent was cruel to her .

She signed and wipe her tears , she will not cry now . She gently patted her cat laying beside her . Her only family and loved one . Her mind drifted to a certain man , but she shook it off . She get up to find her diary but found it missing . Just then , her mind clicked and she remembered she left it on to the place she met the young man .

Again , fresh tears rolled down her eyes and she wipe them off . Its not like , she love her diary very much the picture her diary has in between some pages , she loved that . The only picture she has of her father and mother together . 

Unknown to her she that someone is getting her dreams , she slept .

Next morning the ladies found a letter on their mail box , from their landlord . Naheed bibi look a lot stressed in the morning . Momina thought once to asked the lady the reason of her dull face but before she could Naheed bibi disclosed it to her herself .

"Momina , I want you to work hard . Since , you have already jeopardize my plan of getting money from that big businessman . " Naheed said , throwing the the letter of their landlord on her face . "You father did us no good . Pay this debt off or else you will see the worst." She yelled .

When Momina's father was alive their house , their financial condition was very good but when he died leaving behind his wealth to his wife and his daughter . Ms . Naheed waste all that money in gambling . She got in a lot of debt , the house which was once their was sold off and they rented it from the owner . 

Now , the rent for the 5 months the rent was given on time but she their wealth decreases they could not  afford to gave the rent on time . Hence , with no source of income except half of the pension Naheed bibi was getting of her husband .She forced the 14 years girl , Momina ,that time to work . 

She get her out of the school and made her work as maid in their own house and then as waitress from afternoon to night in a restaurant nearby . Momina , being the obedient little and innocent girl , said yes to her mother all the time . 

Momina studied through only source , the basic education , by the only one maid in their house . She used to teach Momina basic things and manner . But , soon when their condition worsen , the only good maid and friend of little Momina have to leave . 

"When will you be given your salary ?" Naheed bibi asked . 

"I just got it two weeks back . It will be given again next month ."Momina said lowly .

"What! Next month ? " She yelled . "What will we do now ?"She looked very stressed and avery angry . 

"What not use the salary to pay the rent ?" Momina asked . Although she was quite aware that her dear 'mother' waste that money in her and her's daughters shopping leaving and giving Momina nothing . But , she still dared to asked .

Why ! because just tomorrow the little respect Momina held for this cunning lady vanished when she practically sold her to an old man for a night .  

"Its gone ." Naheed bibi said .

"Gone ? Where ?" she asked again . Taunting her .

"Girl , mind your own business and do as I say ." Naheed bibi yelled , pulling a fist full of Momina hairs forcefully . 

"That was my salary , So where you used it is my right to know ." She yelled on Naheed's face .

Naheed slapped the girl on her face and threw her harshly on the ground . She heads back to her room leaving her equally cunning and manner less girls to laugh and make fun of Momina .