S a c h i M u h a b b a t

True love asked no questions , makes no reservation but puts itself unconditionally into the hands of the loved ones.

                                ________Paula Marshall 

__________________________________________________

This story is a triggered one. If someone is not comfortable I recommend them not to read it.

________________________________________________________

"Have you agreed ?" Syed Murtaza asked .

"Don't know ." Noor replied .

"Means." He asked .

"Ary , jab tumhary ghar aye gy tou poch lena unsay." She said , teasing him . 

(When you parents would come asked them)

Noor was laying on her bed still in her traditionally embroidered clothes that she had worn for her in-laws that has came to asked her parents for her hands . 

Her in-laws were still in her house , but she was sent to her room by her father . 

"Unko tou anay mein time hai na ahbi." He said . 

(There is still time for them to come)

Murtaza was in his office doing work when he received the call of his beloved . He picked it up .

"Tou phr intezar kar lo." She said , laughing .

(Then wait)

"Kab say tou kar raha ho." He said .

(That I have been doing for a long time)

"Allah , What's the rush?" She asked , sitting up on her head and throwing her dupatta on her bed .

"I wanted to see you as my bride , now ." He said .

"Uff , Bary hi na sabry ho Murtaza tum. Han kardi hain abba ny or mein ny." She said , smiling brightly . 

(Uff , You are so much impatient Murtaza. I and Father had said Yes)

"Really ? " He in happiness yelled loudly , making his colleagues to look up at him . He sheepishly looked down .

"Why are you shouting , now " She asked .

"I am just so much happy. " He said .

"That I know , " She replied . Hearing a knock on the door she put her phone under the pillow instantly . 

"Baji , woh log ja rhy hain." Bilal , Noor's brother said .

(Sister , they are going )

"Coming." She said .

Hearing this bilal moved out of the room shutting the door.

"What happened?" He asked .

"My in-laws are going . I need to go ." She said , "Allah Hafiz" 

"Allah Hafiz." 

Noor cut the call and again wore her dupatta and moved out to see them off. They have now stand up from the sofa and exchanging the pleasantries . 

"Beta , Take care of your self." Murtaza's mother said .

"Yes , Khala Jaan." She replied hugging her Khala .

"Allah Hafiz , Bhabi " Her cousin replied . Who is 6 years younger than her . 

________________________________________________