.

All that you are , is all that I need 

                             ____Ed sheeran 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Khizar , Wake up its time to go hospital ." Mishal said .

"My alarm will buzzed , let me sleep ." 

"Khizar." 

No response .

"Khizar." 

No response .

"Khizar." 

No response .

A very hard and painful pinch on arm , and there is a response . 

"What do you want , woman ." He asked , sitting up on the bed . He looked up at her but instantly looked down when saw she wasn't wearing any duppatta .

"Won't you go to hospital today?" She asked tying her hairs in front of the mirror  that was placed on the cupboard door .

"I will ." He said slowly and get up from the bed . 

"I have ironed your clothes and have placed them behind the door . If you'll need anything , you can ask. I will get it . What do you take in breakfast ." 

"Just tea." He said , glancing at her . 

"Just tea ?" 

"Yes . " He said . "You shoul-d wea-r du-pp-atta ." He said , slowly.

"I know , but we are alone now . So I don't think I should wear one when we are alone ." 

"Okay ." He lowered his head and walked out of the room to bathroom . 

Khizar , was always the shy and sweet type of the boy. Never glancing at any female . Have always lowered his head when a woman passed by . Yes , he do talk to many ladies but never ever glance any with bad intention . He was never involved in any affair with any female and respected everyone .

The another reason of his this behaviors was the attitude of females . As he wears , glasses with a dull facial color and not the ideal physic , a girl wanted in her companion . He thinks of himself as a minor . 

When in real , he may be weak in facial color or from outside but from inside he no less than diamond . With extreme nice and educated qualifications . With him , being the doctor after he complete his house job and then to the most obedient son a mother can ask for .  

And now also a faithful and sweet husband to Mishal . 

In the early afternoon , both mother and daughter-in-law were having their tea and talking about almost everything.