Flashback - III

Eunha's PoV

It's been a week since MiRa had passed away. Thankfully, Little Y/N isn't troubling me at all. She's very pretty. Her little hands, her little legs, her smile, her deep brown eyes. Everything about her ignites each and every strand of my motherhood. I always felt attached to her ever since she was in her Mom's belly. She has gotten attached to me too. And Ryu plays with her all the time . He's really happy that he's finally got someone to play with.

Minhyuk hasn't yet accepted Y/N. He comes home late at night and leaves for work early in the morning. Things between us wasn't really good to begin with and it has gotten worse only. But I have no option, I can't leave Y/N. I love her, so what if I haven't given birth to her?
I love her so much. And that little girl needs me too.

I have always wanted a son and a daughter, and I have finally got both.
I will do everything in my power to  protect my both children.
She's Minhyuk's child, how can I ignore her? Even if he hasn't come in terms with his child, I can't be ignorant.

Afterall, she's his daughter!!
He will come around, right??
He's father afterall.
How long can he stay away from his own blood??

____________

A/N PoV

It's been a month now of MiRa's death. Minhyuk hasn't talked to Eunha from a month. He tries to ignore her at all costs. Many times he wants to go and make up with her but everytime he takes a step forward, he sees Eunha caring and loving Y/N.. his mood gets ruined.

He hates Y/N, now that MiRa is dead, he thought there won't be any more problems in their life but no.. MiRa left her child behind and now Y/N took Eunha away from him.

He hates Y/N more than Mira.
Even if she really is his daughter, he doesn't care. He couldn't care less. She took his wife's all attention and love. He would rather die than to accept Y/N.

Talking about Ryu, he loved to play with little Y/N, but as time passed he noticed that his mom is giving more importance to Y/N and not him. He didn't mind it tho.

You know childrens, they are not bad when it comes to heart, so he would get angry many times and throw tantrums against his mom, but then Eunha would always make him understand that she loves him too and Ryu being a nice boy, he would try to understand that little baby needs more attention.

Time flew at the speed of light and it's been 2 years already.
Minhyuk and Eunha talks very less with eachother now. They talk only about important things and matters related to Ryu.
Y/N was diagnosed with asthama and that's why she was a bit weak. She needed utmost care and attention. Eunha had to take more care of her daughter and that meant less time for Ryu to spend with her mom.
Also, since Minhyuk stays out most of the time, he was devoid of his father's affection too.

He was a growing child, he also craved for his parents' attention. Eunha tried her best to do justice to her son but..
Once the weed seeds are sown, they would grow no matter how much weedicide you use later. It's like You reap what you sow.

He has started hating Y/N now and when Minhyuk noticed that, he encouraged him to hate Y/N. He has now grown distant not only to Y/N but also with his mom. He often tries to get in trouble so that his mom would give him a lil bit of attention. The more his mom spends time with Y/N and ignores him, the more he hates Y/N.

Although after everything, he has gotten closer to Minhyuk. But ofcourse he is not teaching him well. Rather than teaching him right things, he encourages him to do whatever he wants and turns blind eye when he causes trouble.