It will always be you.

Y/N's PoV

"Why were you standing outside my class when you had a class to attend yourself?" I asked munching on my cheese burger, noticing he was staring right at me for a good few minutes.

"How am I supposed to attend class when you were upset with me? I just couldn't sit there in the class ignoring the fact that you were hurt." He retorted, his eyes now gazing anywhere but me.

"I was not upset with you." I said softly, placing my hands on top of his hands as he shot his eyes on me, biting onto his lower lip unconsciously.

"I was upset how she was clinging onto you. I knew from the facial expression you held, that you weren't comfortable too, it made me even more sad."

"I mean this is not the first time she's hugged me. She seems to like hugging." He said, a small chuckle escaping his mouth as I eyed him

"Yes. You're a winterbear. And every single existence on the planet wants to hug you." I crossed my arms, my eyes bored into his dark beautiful orbs.

"You're just jealous, missy!" He said, sticking out his tongue playfully.

"And what if I am?"  My voice a little louder than it was supposed to be.

"Then, I'll make sure not to do anything that would make you jealous from today onwards." He said softly yet his voice laced with honesty and love, as I widened my eyes not expecting him to be this thoughtful.

"Princess" He continued "As you already know, she's a younger sister to me. But for her, she might not look at me as—"

"A brother. Yes!!! Even a blind person would know she's crushing over you. For heaven's sake! It's not like I've had less competition before, girls all were swooning over you all the time. And guess what, I've a new competition" I complained shaking me head, losing my brain cells thinking about all the girls who can go to any extent to get my boyfriend's attention.

"You never had a competition, sugar. For me, you were never just the another option." He said as he stood up and sat on the chair next to you.

"It was you from the very beginning. Only you." He said, his eyes piercing mine as if he could see right through my soul. "The moment I saw you, it was like we were connected almost immediately, or at least that's what I believe."

"It was you and it will always be you, no matter what." He said as he leaned closer, my eyes instinctively shut close as his lips touched mine. We were in public and taehyung knew I wasn't into PDA so he pulled back almost after 5 seconds, but the way he kissed was yelling; how much he meant each and every word he just said.

I smiled as he pulled away, he placed his thumb in my lowe lip, rubbing it gently.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my boyfriend?" I asked furrowing my eyes brows.

In all honesty I had think about it a few times now. I mean I was practically a mess, and he's soo pure, soo fragile, soo divine, so ethereal. How come he fell for me?

"May be you must have saved whole earth in your previous life." He said cheekily as I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and cupped my face before giving me quick peck on lips.

"I can't believe you gave me the honor of being your boyfriend." He said, tugging my loose hair strands behind the ear "People would actually kill to be with you, do you know that?" He asked, his eyes filled with immense love.

"Who cares about others? The person I love the most in this life, and probably in all the next lives tooo, is right in front of me. And I don't want anything more or less than that." He said while caressing his cheeks.