Other Half of my Soul

Y/N's PoV

"Baby, Are you ready yet?" I yelled out, standing in the living room waiting for him since a hour. Jimin kept giggling in between, looking at my fuming face. Meanwhile Jungkook, laying on the couch lazily, covered his lips to prevent breaking into fits of laughter.

"What's so funny?" I snapped furiously, giving them death glares.

"Did you think he will get ready in 5 minutes?" Jimin said, breathing unevenly due to his continuous laughter.

"Not 5 minutes, Jimin. But it's been over an hour!" I stated, exhaling forcibly, shaking my head in disbelief.

"It's KIM TAEHYUNG we are talking about, Babe. He takes his good time to get ready." Jungkook said, sitting up, fixing his clothes.

"But he doesn't need to get dressed up." I huffed, shutting my eyes close to calm myself.

"You're right baby. I don't need to get dressed up. I look handsome in whatever I wear." Taehyung said, walking in the living room, grinning cheekily looking handsome as fuck; like always. As he walked up to me, my fuming demeanor evaporated rapidly than it should probably have, he leaned and kissed my right cheek, winking naughtily before straightening up and looking at jungkook, pulling a blank face.

"And you " He pointed his index finger towards jungkook

"My darling, don't get to call my sugar - Babe." He eyed.

"OH MY GOD. I can't believe you, hyung. You're Jealous and for what? Huh? You truly are a child." Jungkook retaliated smiling, shaking his head playfully.

"Yes I am jealous. So what? I am her boyfriend!" Tae retorted, folding his hands against his chest firmly, pouting his lips slightly.

He's sooooo cute. And he becomes cuter when he gets jealous.

"Okay well, Mr. Boyfriend " I cleared my throat, looking at him as his eyes fell on me, his folded hands now unfolded as they made their way to hold mine

"You made your girlfriend wait for a long whole hour. I truly think you've have an explanation to give." I narrowed my eyes.

"I- I" He stuttered, looking away, rubbing his back of the neck nervously, wondering what in the earth explaination he would give for taking a whole long hour just to put on a casual Tee and Jean?!

"How many times did you change? Huh, Tae?" I asked, turning to face him, folding my hands across my chest, eyeing him up and down "You are just in casual outfit. What really took that long?"

"I swear I just changed three times."

"Only three times? And it took one hour for that?" I scoffed, glaring at him.

"Ughh Okay fine" Tae spoke, shaking his head before looking straight into my eyes "Babe, I was finding a matching outfit with yours. But that was hard, so I had to shuffle my whole wardrobe." He said in a low voice looking down.

"You what?- Really? " My eyes widened as he said that before glancing at his outfit up and down once more, only to notice he did found and wore a matching outfit.

"I am sorry I made you wait." He said, squeezing my hands slightly before a small happy smile appeared on his face.

"God KIM taehyung!! Why are you like this? Why are you so adorable, my heart hurts!" I exclaimed, tiptoe-ing I kissed his nose making him giggle.

"You guys are definitely not healthy for my health. I will get diabetes." Jhope intervened, pouting slightly before laughing out loud, making all of us loud as well.