what lies ahead of us

Taehyung's PoV

"Shouldn't we go to sleep?" She asked while playing with my hairs which fell on my forehead unevenly, my hands on her waist. She was glimming in the dim moonlight and I couldn't help but to get lost in her beautiful eyes.

"Umm.. Should we?" I whispered in her right ear intentionally; knowing the effect it cause on her. I could feel her body shiver under my hands which made me chuckle.

"Tae, don't do that. Let's hurry go to sleep. We have to go meet your dad tomorrow." She said making a little distance between us which made me frown.

IDK what made me frown, mention of the lunch with my dad or the sudden distance between our bodies.

"Don't mention it, babe." I pouted and continued "Let's go inside and I'll get you some clothes to change." I said pulling her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"You have spare women clothes here?" She asked her brows crossed.

"It's my granny's house, ofcourse I've my spare clothes here. But you know it's mine so naturally it cannot be women clothes. I am sorry."  I teased her and she looked down embarrassingly.

Cute.

"So I'm going to wear your night suit?" She asked with pink tint exposed on her clear shiny cheeks.

"Yes. Get used to it." I said shortly and giggled; my hands practically dragging her inside the house.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked rolling her eyes but got no response from me; instead I just winked at her. Flirtatiously.

It seems that worked as her breath got hitched in her throat. I gave a smirk and led her to my room.

"So thissssss is my room!" I announced showing her around the room. She seemed pleased to see the decor of  my room.

"Hey did you like it?" I asked pulling her closer to my body and snapping her out of her wandering world as she was consumed by the interior of my room

"I loved it tae. It's beautiful." She said smiling ears to ears.

"Not as beautiful as you. You can change the decor according to your liking in the future,  you know." I said while caressing her cheek.

"Why would I — Wait. What do you mean?" She asked small smile forming on her lips; knowing exactly what I meant.

"You do know what I mean, don't you sweetie?" I smirked as I pulled her stray hair strands falling on her cheeks behind her ears; she shook her head playingly.

I let go of her and went to grab pair of clothes for her leaving her dumbfounded.

"Tae—"

"Here, Go wash up and change into this." I said placing clothes in her palms.