The ETHEREAL Night

Y/N PoV

My heart melted when he stretched out his hand for grabbing mine. He was soo unreal. For the first time in my life I felt this way. But I was still wondering if I could let myself feel this way. If I can let myself fall in love with someone. After what I've had seen and been through, it won't be easy for me to trust on someone this easily.

But I wanted to live this moment. For the first time in my life I wanted to be happy. I wanted to know how it feels to go out with a boy who's ANOTHER LEVEL HOT. Even if this is not a date, I wanted to make best memories out of this dinner. I don't know if I would ever get to do this again.

"Hey, what happened? What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked, as we walked out of the door. I was still holding his hand.

"Nothing, just wondering what I would eat?" I giggled letting go of his hand.

"Your mom seems nice and jolly. It was great seeing her." He said, opening the car door for me.

"Yes she is. She's amazing. I'm really blessed to have her in my life." I said giving him the brightest smile.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see in a few minutes." He winked.

HE WINKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"O-hh um okay." I said and looked outside the window so that he can't see me blushing. I made absolutely sure of that.

He played some light music to break the silence.

"What music do you like?" He asked.

"I like all kind of musics as long as they're pleasing. Also, it depends on mood really. What about You? " I asked.

"Umm. Same for me." He chuckled.

We listened to some upbeat songs before he pulled over.

I was unbuckling my seatbelt when
he got out of the car and came to passengers side to open the door.

I smiled.

"You know you don't have to open door for me everytime." I said.

"Uh, I know. But I want to. I want to treat you right. " He said opening the door of the hotel.

WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?

WHY THE HELL WOULD HE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

WHY IS HE MELTING MY HEART?

I CAN'T AFFORD TO FALL FOR HIM.

As I entered the hotel, I saw beautiful lightings all over the room. It was so magnificent. It was sooo beautiful. I haven't seen anything this beautiful. It was ethereal.

Everything about this evening was ethereal. I pinched myself to check if I was dreaming.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the table that was reserved by him. He pulled out the chair for me. I gave him a small smile and sat. He sat across the table.

He was staring at me and I can't help but blush under his glare.

Taehyung's PoV

I can't believe I'm out with her. She's so gorgeous. I'm gonna faint. Thank god other members are not here. They would be drooling if they saw her like this.

This hotel is my favourite hotel. And I wanted to take her here for our first~~ Friendly date!

She was glowing under this beautiful lights. Is she real? Am I dreaming?