The Moon and The Sea

"How about COCO?" She asked.

I was amazed. This was first time someone gave me a nickname. My friends and family often called me Tae, but this was new. And I loved it.

"You can call me anything, Sugar!" I winked at her and she chuckled.

I like it when she chuckles, the sound of her chuckle makes my heart flutter.

TAE, SERIOUSLY.. YOU NEED TO STOP!! DON'T FALL FOR HER TOO EASILY.

"Where are we going, COCO?" She said teasingly.

"Beach. Do you like beaches?" I asked her hoping that she would say yes. Because I was a total Beach person.

"Beach? That's where you're taking me?" She asked as she chuckled, her eyes were sparkling after hearing that.

"I love beaches so much. But I've never been there at night." She stated. I could say she was excited just like a small kid.

Anddd I was smiling at her cuteness.

I pulled over near Sea.

The beach:

Y/N PoV

The moment he started calling me Sugar, my heart never stopped pounding. This Man is really something. And he somehow is making me believe in him, to trust him.

But can I let my guards down this easily? Can I allow myself fall in love with him? What if I'll be left alone. I can't let myself go through heartbreak again.

Y/N please NO. DON'T FALL FOR HIM. YOU DON'T DESERVE A GREAT MAN LIKE HIM.

As we pulled over, we got out and the night view of the beach was breathtaking. I was so mesmerized.
I wish I could stay here forever.

"Hey, do you like it?" He asked "We can go somewhere else if you want to."

"Liked it? I loved it. Are you kidding me? I can stay here for the rest of my life." I said. He chuckled at that and grabbed my hand to lead me to the sea.

I don't know why but everytime he grabs my hand, my heart skips a beat.

We sat on the cold sand, a little further than, where water tides were hitting.

The Beautiful Sea, the tides coming back and forth, the full moon shining above and the bright stars. I couldn't ask for anything more.

The cool wind was blowing and I was looking at Taehyung's face.

His hair was blowing in the wind and thus was scattered all over on his forehead. He was smiling looking at the beautiful scenery in front of him. He is so handsome.

His face was glowing due to moonlight and my heart was pounding fast. For a moment I wish I could stop the time and look this beautiful man for the rest of my life.