Can't afford to lose you.

Taehyung's POV

I can't think straight right now. According to Dad, she was coming tomorrow. Why did she come early?? But that's least I am concerned about right now, the thing panging right in my heart is, why she rushed to college as soon as she landed. For heaven's sake!!

If that wasn't disastrous enough, she hugged me in front of Y/n and even disrespected her. Well, sort of. And I couldn't do anything. I just stood there, watching her goo. She was hurt and looking into her dark eyes, I felt my heart wrench, breaking into million pieces. I felt someone sucking the soul out of my body as she walked away.

She was hurt and I was the reason. I couldn't let her go. I can't disappoint her. I just can't. As soon as she walked out, I followed her ignoring Liz, calling me from behind.

"Y/N. Stay. Please don't go." I pleaded as my eyes got teary, feeling bad for my girlfriend.

"I have test tae. Let go of me." She said, pain evident in her voice as she walked away, without sparing me a glance and I froze there. Not knowing how to stop her, explain and make things right, i just stood there, tear rolling down my cheeks.

"Where is she?" JK asked as he came out of cafeteria and stood besides me, looking for y/n.

"She doesn't want to talk, kook.." I sighed as I looked at him. His face was overflowing with anger and i knew he was about to explode.

"Kook.." I grabbed his shoulders.

"I told you" he tried to maintain his cool "I told you, I won't let it slide if Liz messes with y/n. That bitch. I'm gonna—" His voice now loud enough to make anyone around us flinch, as he made his way back to cafetaria.

"Jungkook. We are in public. Don't create scene." Joon hyung appeared, at most appropriate time making me sigh in relief.

"But hyung—" Jungkook shouts.

"No need to focus on people who doesn't matter. Y/n is all we should care about, she must be crying somewhere. Find her." Yoongi hyung asked Jungkook and he immediately nodded, on the heels to find her.

"I'll go too." I announced as I turned around, along with kook. I can't stand here doing nothing. I'd die slowly knowing my sugar is hurt and suffering somewhere, meanwhile I am doing nothing.

"Noo. She needs some time alone, tae. To cope up with this whole matter.. let her be." Jin hyung spoke, making me stop in my tracks "Besides,  I think Jungkook can calm her down. For now" at that jungkook made his way to y/n; alone.

It broke my heart. I should be the one comforting her, but I was the reason she was in pain in the first place. I was beyond angry and wanted to scold Liz for her inappropriate behaviour. I made my way towards liz who was standing behind watching everything that was happening.

"Liz!!" I began as I grabbed her shoulders tightly "You've no right to speak to her like that." I yelled. She flinched a little as I shouted and tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"Why is that girl even that important to you? Who is she anyways, oppa?" She asked in between sobs and I melted. I know I shouldn't, but she's like my younger sister, I can't see her cry no matter how much furious I am with her.

"Liz.. Don't cry!!" I said softly, not wanting her to get upset any more as she already was "Look, you can't treat anyone like that, okay?" I asked and she nooded "Especially her" I said sternly as she looked in my eye, her brows furrowed.

"Who's she?" She asked again, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"She's my—" I began

"Tae, your dad must be very pleased to know liz is here." Jimin spoke up, giving emphasis on the word DAD.